Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TB Bucs dedicated room? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

redtab78

Pro Bowler
: January 03, 2007, 06:41:31 PM

I have an entire Den my wife as allowed me to turn into my fan room to put all my Bucs stuff in, and was wondering if anyone else in here has one so I could get some Idea's?

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

#1 : January 03, 2007, 06:48:44 PM

My entire front room and den are filled with Bucs memorabilia.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 03, 2007, 06:56:56 PM

I do. I watch the road games and do my analysis in the theater, but I have a den that is painted Bucs colors has a HD big screen flat display and is full of computer equipment and Bucs items.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#3 : January 03, 2007, 07:35:04 PM

let's see pics!

redtab78

Pro Bowler
#4 : January 03, 2007, 07:49:46 PM

THATS WHAT i SAY, i NEED PICS FOR SOME IDEAS

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

Bucs33

Second String

#5 : January 03, 2007, 08:18:29 PM

My basement room is a Bucs room, I have a framed Dexter Jackson game used jersey, kevin dogins game used pants, a ticket stub frame with every game ticket from the 2002 season. A framed ticket stub from the first ever Bucs home game, and 4 signed mini helmets and greg spires game used gloves that are going to be hung next week...  Plus photos of my and my girlfriend at games in green bay, minneapolis, chicago, and st. louis....

Generic Username

Practice Squad

#6 : January 03, 2007, 11:30:53 PM

Kevin Doggins was the best...

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#7 : January 04, 2007, 11:45:13 PM

My den is half Bucs & half Gators.  Literally divided in half. Walls on 1side pewter, walls on the other side orange.  The trim is red on one side & blue on the other.  Assorted & varied memorabelia all over.  On the appropriate side, of course.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#8 : January 04, 2007, 09:41:10 PM

again, picks please.

T

Hall of Famer

#9 : January 04, 2007, 09:45:09 PM

When I get my own house or condo I will get a Bucs only room, but for now I have my bathrrom all decked in Buccaneer stuff, I even have a Buc shower curtain and towels.

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#10 : January 04, 2007, 09:58:13 PM

I'm closing in my single car garage this summer and adding on to the house. Remodeled garage will have wood plank flooring, pirate flags for curtains, Buc flag on the ceiling. It will also be my music studio, so I have to put acoustic dampers on the walls. Not sure about what colors to paint them. Glidden Buccaneer maybe? Got a couple wooden treasure chests and a huge whale rib bone I am going to suspend from the ceiling above the steps down. Lots of pirate theme bar ware (steins, mugs, shot glasses) in a wood crate glass holder on the wall behind a small but suitable wood bar made from rough cut lumber. Trying to go authentic and pirate themed. Any sugs on wall color? Putting a knock down ceiling with recessed track lighting in the ceiling, so I can light the whole room.

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

danimal35

Rookie

#11 : January 04, 2007, 10:13:28 PM

I painted this on my walls and it turned out pretty well

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#12 : January 04, 2007, 10:17:46 PM

nice.....

is that a mirror showing your ceiling or what  ???

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

PirateBooty

Starter

#13 : January 04, 2007, 10:19:19 PM

I have an entire Den my wife as allowed me to turn into my fan room to put all my Bucs stuff in, and was wondering if anyone else in here has one so I could get some Idea's?
Find "BuCarino"...but make sure you have some free time.

danimal35

Rookie

#14 : January 04, 2007, 10:19:54 PM

no that's a window over my front porch area...when i took this pic i hadn't put the blinds back up yet
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TB Bucs dedicated room? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools