Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TB Bucs dedicated room? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 04, 2007, 10:21:16 PM

no that's a window over my front porch area...when i took this pic i hadn't put the blinds back up yet

Crazy looking at first... didn't know what it was. Like the paint .. what's going in next?

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#16 : January 04, 2007, 10:35:59 PM

I have an entire Den my wife as allowed me to turn into my fan room to put all my Bucs stuff in, and was wondering if anyone else in here has one so I could get some Idea's?

Have a room called the "Bucs Room" - even by my 4 year old.  Just slap full of Buc's crap I've collected over many many years.  One whole wall is dedicated the aweful Orange days-but still full of great memories.  It's my get away room - don't think my marriage would work without it.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#17 : January 07, 2007, 08:18:22 PM

looks bad ass, thanks for sharing.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 08, 2007, 12:55:22 AM

My den is half Bucs & half Gators. Literally divided in half. Walls on 1side pewter, walls on the other side orange. The trim is red on one side & blue on the other. Assorted & varied memorabelia all over. On the appropriate side, of course.

wheres does the reidel anthony jacquez memorabilia go? Hopefully not the bucs...

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#19 : January 08, 2007, 01:02:44 AM

Don't really have any involving those players.

#20 : January 08, 2007, 05:13:25 AM

I have a large den that is all Bucs. I'll try to get a few pics for ya.  It always gets people talking, especially since I'm in PA!!! 8) 8)

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 08, 2007, 07:18:42 PM

Don't really have any involving those players.

cant say I blame you...

You can have my reidel bucs jersey if you want

#22 : January 08, 2007, 07:23:06 PM

What about Buck Gurley?
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TB Bucs dedicated room? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools