Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ok...now what conspiracy theorists ....Obama IS a natural born citizen VERIFIED « previous next »
Page: 1 2

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler
« #15 : November 02, 2008, 09:12:01 AM »

What does that say for the US if the Presidents (assuming he wins) Aunt will be staying in the country, collecting welfare that she didn't contribute to in public housing after being told to leave by the American Judicial system. It's time for a Change alright, it's time to start enforcing the laws of our country. The assistance programs in this country are so abused it's sad. I am all for helping folks out in hard times but it's time to start cracking down on the abusers.

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?

Snake Pliskin

Hall of Famer

« #16 : November 02, 2008, 09:24:17 AM »

LMAO....OK, all parents are responsible if their teenagers get pregnant.

If you have a daughter, you better lock her up full time.

How did this conversation become about my imaginary daughter? You are not responsible for your fully growed Aunt's actions. Period.

Got any family members who've been in trouble? Did the cops come to your house? No.

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject"--Winston Churchill

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #17 : November 02, 2008, 09:32:27 AM »

How did this conversation become about my imaginary daughter?

When there was a double standard being applied to the politician of your choice.

Either a someone is responsible for the actions of their family members or they are not, you don't get to pick and choose.

Snake Pliskin

Hall of Famer

« #18 : November 02, 2008, 09:34:07 AM »

By who? You're the one applying the double standard. I clearly stated minor children. You're trying to assign blame for something completely out of Obama's control.

It's a specious argument.

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject"--Winston Churchill

« #19 : November 02, 2008, 09:57:36 AM »

of course he's a natural born citizen, i shat him out of my ass

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #20 : November 02, 2008, 09:58:12 AM »

You're the one applying the double standard.

I'm not assigning blame to Obama for his aunt or for Palin for her daughter.  Neither is to blame for the actions of their family members.

The double standard you are showing is blaming Palin for something she cannot control, but not blaming Obama for something he cannot control.

I clearly stated minor children. You're trying to assign blame for something completely out of Obama's control.

But Palin's daughter getting pregnant IS in Palin's control?  Come on....

It's a specious argument.

Your bringing up Bristol being a minor is specious to this argument, I agree.

Snake Pliskin

Hall of Famer

« #21 : November 02, 2008, 10:00:24 AM »

Shouldn't you be in church with the rest of the high minded and morally superior? ;)

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #22 : November 02, 2008, 10:04:41 AM »

I go to the early service.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ok...now what conspiracy theorists ....Obama IS a natural born citizen VERIFIED « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools