Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ok.......FOR ALL OF YOU BRADY QUINN FOR PRESIDENT HONKS « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

zellmiller

Hall of Famer

: January 04, 2007, 05:12:01 AM

ONCE AGAIN YOU SEE MY WISDOM......I have said.....over and over and over and over that this guy is OVER FREAKING RATED.......................have any of you "Let's draft Brady Quinn" retards finally  observed what I have said all year.....against good teams he sucks........stat line...................Brady Quinn, 15/35 149 yds, 2TD, 2INT.    Against Michigan  this year he sucked.............he GOT LATE GARBAGE STATS IN A BLOW OUT.

THE ONLY COMPARISON BETWEEN BRADY QUINN AND TOM BRADY IS A FREAKING NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I    HATE NOTRE DAME  AND THEIR FAILED GASTRIC BYPASS FAT ARSE COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

THEY HAVE THEIR OWN NETWORK CONTRACT.......WHAT.......TALK ABOUT SKULL AND BONES.

WHAT DO THEY HAVE AT NOTREDAME...............................PEDOPHILES AND PIPES

Huge ego, not a gruden guy,  doesn't use MIKE.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 04, 2007, 07:24:06 AM

I was on the Quinn wagon for a minute but after watching last nights game I'd have to say Russell is more suited for the NFL at this time. That's not to say Quinn won't develop into a good pro QB but his tendencies are pretty glaring.
When pressure came through he'd roll to his right everytime without hesitation. A few times last night he had room left but still went right.

LSU's defense is far much more superior than ND's....... for whatever that's worth.

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
#2 : January 04, 2007, 07:37:50 AM

If Quinn didn't play at Notre Dame, he wouldn't even be considered in the first round.

#3 : January 04, 2007, 07:39:32 AM

Quinn relies on his supporting cast too much as well. He has a pair of good WR's and last year had a pretty good TE in Fasano.

#4 : January 04, 2007, 07:57:10 AM

Now you see what I had JR going as high a Cleveland. He may be the first player taken

zellmiller

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 04, 2007, 08:06:16 AM

If Quinn didn't play at Notre Dame, he wouldn't even be considered in the first round.

Thank you................I though I was the only one.   He is SO over-jocked it is sick.  He played WEAK competition...............I will give any of you all 5 of my children if he is not an NFL washout

Huge ego, not a gruden guy,  doesn't use MIKE.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 04, 2007, 08:08:47 AM

I will give any of you all 5 of my children if he is not an NFL washout

uh, how about some $$$ or maybe a car?

#7 : January 04, 2007, 08:20:47 AM

He surely didn't make himself any $$ last night. Russell, on the other hand, made boatloads.

#8 : January 04, 2007, 08:56:15 AM

I have been saying Quinn is overrated for a year.  He plays a weak schedule and tosses it up and relies on his two big WRs to make a play too often.

Now Russell on the other hand is underrated at this point, but not by draft day IMO.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#9 : January 04, 2007, 08:57:00 AM

Notre Dame is so overrated it's incredible.  9 straight bowl losses?  What a joke.  The whole Independent/at large crap is such BS.  These guys should be required to join a conference to be able to play in a bowl.  And for all the hype since Weiss took over, the team isn't any better than they were under Willingham.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#10 : January 04, 2007, 09:01:54 AM

Quinn - Weis - Notre Dame= OVERRATED!!!!

Quinn hasn't come close to living up to the hype.
Weis hasn't come close to being the next savior; Willingham did just as good a job as him.
Notre Dame should pray daily that there will never be a playoff in College football, because if there is, they will never be in it.  The only two decent teams they played this season trashed them like they were a high school team.

Notre Dame is one of the biggest reason why there isn't a playoff system IMO.

Simms2Clayton

Practice Squad

#11 : January 04, 2007, 09:17:22 AM

Despite yesterdays game i am still convinced that Quinn will have a more successfu career than Russell in the NFL.

Simms2Clayton

Practice Squad

#12 : January 04, 2007, 09:20:03 AM

while yesterdays game did not look good for Quinn, i am more impressed by the skills he does have along with his intangibles than i am of Russell or any other potential quarterback who will declare for the draft.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#13 : January 04, 2007, 09:37:45 AM

while yesterdays game did not look good for Quinn, i am more impressed by the skills he does have along with his intangibles than i am of Russell or any other potential quarterback who will declare for the draft.

Why wouldn't you think Quinn is awesome?  Anyone who thinks Simms & Clayton can get it done, can have faith in anyone!!

Simms2Clayton

Practice Squad

#14 : January 04, 2007, 10:02:12 AM

Why wouldn't you think Quinn is awesome? Anyone who thinks Simms & Clayton can get it done, can have faith in anyone!!

I apologize that I don't base my decisions on one game. 
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ok.......FOR ALL OF YOU BRADY QUINN FOR PRESIDENT HONKS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools