Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Finally...we have options - Radio in Tampa Bay « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#30 : January 04, 2007, 03:12:20 PM

All you guys are doing is proving me right with every post. If you don't like it don't listen. Again, I don't agree or disagree with everything they say over there. But personally I find it better than these other hacks...with the exception of ESPN radio which the signal for 1470 sucks there's really no comparrison. You guys just can't deal with thoughts and opinions that don't agree with your own...Or better you don't want to challange the reality you live as it might not be right and then you'd have to change your way of thinking...God forbid...

OK, great, but why does it bother you guys so much when we complain. You guys tell us to change the channel, so why don't you ignore the anti-620 threads. I swear to God, I would think some of you were on their payroll.

We have every right to complain that the flagship station of our NFL team is filled with no talent hacks who don't do their homework(Armando & Ian), & conspiracy theorists who acts like a barely above average fullback should be a cult idol. It's frustrating that this is the best they can offer, when they have such a strong signal.

Last time I checked, this is a DISCUSSION forum. We talk about things. I don't click on links of stuff that doesn't interest me.

Simple enough?

You're right...For as much as it does to try to explain...makes me no never mind.  So I'll certainly leave you all to your complaints...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Pulling Guard

Second String

#31 : January 04, 2007, 03:15:58 PM

For as much as it does to try to explain...makes me no never mind.

Um...ok.

All I'm trying to say is, it's not so easy just to 'turn the dial'. I want to hear local talk. I want to hear about my team. But I want to hear someone who has a clue to what they are talking about.

And if I don't get that, I want to have the right to complain about it on a message board

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 04, 2007, 03:19:06 PM

For as much as it does to try to explain...makes me no never mind.

Um...ok.

All I'm trying to say is, it's not so easy just to 'turn the dial'. I want to hear local talk. I want to hear about my team. But I want to hear someone who has a clue to what they are talking about.

And if I don't get that, I want to have the right to complain about it on a message board

You got the floor dawg...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Pulling Guard

Second String

#33 : January 04, 2007, 03:19:32 PM

LOL.

Thanks, man.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 04, 2007, 03:23:40 PM

k.

All I'm trying to say is, it's not so easy just to 'turn the dial'.

It is hard to turn the dial, let me help:

1. Reach arm to radio, preferably while car is not in motion.

2. Determine if your tuner is push button (option A) or dial (option B).

3a. Extend your index finger. Push either end of the tuner button.
3b. Use your thumb and first two fingers. Postion the fingers above the dial and the thumb beneath. Twist your wrist in any direction.

4. Use of either 3a or 3b will result in new and different sounds coming from your radio. Repeat said steps until you find sounds emanating from your radio you find enjoyable.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#35 : January 04, 2007, 03:25:09 PM

k.

3b. Use your thumb and first two fingers. Postion the fingers above the dial and the thumb beneath. Twist your wrist in any direction.

4. Use of either 3a or 3b will result in new and different sounds coming from your radio. Repeat said steps until you find sounds emanating from your radio you find enjoyable.

ROFLMBAO!!!! ;D

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#36 : January 04, 2007, 03:25:18 PM

All you guys are doing is proving me right with every post. If you don't like it don't listen. Again, I don't agree or disagree with everything they say over there. But personally I find it better than these other hacks...with the exception of ESPN radio which the signal for 1470 sucks there's really no comparrison. You guys just can't deal with thoughts and opinions that don't agree with your own...Or better you don't want to challange the reality you live as it might not be right and then you'd have to change your way of thinking...God forbid...

We have every right to complain that the flagship station of our NFL team is filled with no talent
Simple enough?
Again, 620 IS NOT THE FLAGSHIP STATION.

BTW, IMO Duemig is INSANELY talented. He knows EXACTLY how to draw a crowd, and proves it day after day. His show is WILDLY entertaining.

I have no problem with you complaining about my favorite radio program, but all you are doing is adding fuel to the fire. YOU HATE HIS SHOW, YET YOU ARE HELPING HIM STAY ON THE AIR. So, COMPLAIN AWAY!!!

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#37 : January 04, 2007, 03:26:32 PM

k.

LOL

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#38 : January 04, 2007, 03:28:29 PM

We have every right to complain that the flagship station of our NFL team is filled with no talent
Simple enough?

BTW, IMO Duemig is INSANELY talented. He knows EXACTLY how to draw a crowd, and proves it day after day. His show is WILDLY entertaining.

I have no problem with you complaining about my favorite radio program, but all you are doing is adding fuel to the fire. YOU HATE HIS SHOW, YET YOU ARE HELPING HIM STAY ON THE AIR. So, COMPLAIN AWAY!!!

Matt he said he just wants to complain.  He can't turn the dial so he wants to complain.  Let him complian, will you?  Gessh...respect that brother's right to post whatever he wants to would you?   ;)

Pulling Guard

Second String

#39 : January 04, 2007, 03:29:16 PM

Simple enough?

You're delusional. What I say about him on a message board has nothing to do with keeping him on the air. Please explain that logic to me.

Never said he wasn't talented or that I 'hated' his show.  I  think he has a bizarre man crush on alstott.  I just expect more, I guess.

Talented? yes

Knowledgeable? About hockey and golf...absolutely. About football...not so much.

#40 : January 04, 2007, 03:30:25 PM

Sadly Bug is right, Duemig is annoying, irritating, and wrong...but he knows how to get an auidence that listens without fail....he's got it made.

And I wouldn't say Duemig is knowledgable about any sport....he said the team hated Torts if I remember right ::)

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#41 : January 04, 2007, 03:35:34 PM

All you guys are doing is proving me right with every post.  If you don't like it don't listen.  Again, I don't agree or disagree with everything they say over there.  But personally I find it better than these other hacks...with the exception of ESPN radio which the signal for 1470 sucks there's really no comparrison.  You guys just can't deal with thoughts and opinions that don't agree with your own...Or better you don't want to challange the reality you live as it might not be right and then you'd have to change your way of thinking...God forbid...

It has nothing to do with difference of opinion. It has to do with spewing rumors and conspiracy theories with absolutely nothing to back up the claims. And the bucs fans that listen to these programs believe every word of it.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#42 : January 04, 2007, 03:37:33 PM

What you guys fail to realize is that anyone that can write or say or sing something that moves you to emotion is powerful.  I think it's funny the way you guys rail against Steve.  Shows me the more you guys gripe the more and better he's doing his job...there's your explanation.  If I was Steve's agent I'd have every post with date and time stamps walking into negotiations with the station everytime my contract was due.  You guys are better than any caller or demographic survey....

Pulling Guard

Second String

#43 : January 04, 2007, 03:39:09 PM

edit

Pulling Guard

Second String

#44 : January 04, 2007, 03:44:35 PM

What you guys fail to realize is that anyone that can write or say or sing something that moves you to emotion is powerful.  I think it's funny the way you guys rail against Steve.  Shows me the more you guys gripe the more and better he's doing his job...there's your explanation.  If I was Steve's agent I'd have every post with date and time stamps walking into negotiations with the station everytime my contract was due.  You guys are better than any caller or demographic survey....

So, if I listen to fergie's album, and I tell you guys how much it sucks, she's doing her job?

The #1 reason his ratings will always be higher than the other sports station is the 620 signal. That's it. There's no way anybody can compete with that signal/

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Finally...we have options - Radio in Tampa Bay « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools