Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Finally...we have options - Radio in Tampa Bay « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

coolhandluke

Starter

#60 : January 05, 2007, 07:11:50 AM

Duemig also bashes Rome whenever he can so in reality Duemig is helping ROME stay on!! Pretty funny when you think of it.

As a matter of fact the same people who bash sileo also help him stay on the air. Also the same goes on here on this board. Conflict among posters and heated debates drives this forum. I am sure the PR Guys also love that.
So in wraping this all up it is good to be hated.. it brings out more people. I do think that people who bash Duemig and others also DO NOT buy products that he endorses. I dont.

Cool

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#61 : January 05, 2007, 08:03:53 AM

Duemig also bashes Rome whenever he can so in reality Duemig is helping ROME stay on!! Pretty funny when you think of it.

As a matter of fact the same people who bash sileo also help him stay on the air. Also the same goes on here on this board. Conflict among posters and heated debates drives this forum. I am sure the PR Guys also love that.
So in wraping this all up it is good to be hated.. it brings out more people. I do think that people who bash Duemig and others also DO NOT buy products that he endorses. I dont.

Cool

Rarely do I talk about Dan because I don't listen to Dan...see the difference...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#62 : January 05, 2007, 09:16:42 AM

Good points. Maybe I should take my own advice and never discuss Sileo again, but I can't help myself.

One thing you won't hear from me while bashing Sileo is "I heard Sileo say........", because I will not listen to the clown EVER AGAIN.

However, it's easy to quote Dan....... "When I played at Miami.... blah blah blah..................... Paisano!!............ Jimmy Johnson used to tell me blah blah blah............... Paisano!!...............All good!............. Paisano!!............... When I played for Jimmy Johnson blah blah blah................ All good!!.......... Paisano!!............... Barry Bonds didn't take steroids..............All good!!......... Paisano!!...........Jimmy Johnson used to always tell us blah blah blah............ When I played at Miami blah blah blah............. Paisano!!"

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

coolhandluke

Starter

#63 : January 05, 2007, 10:37:27 AM

Just like Duemig..

"My Sources told me...Count on it"
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Finally...we have options - Radio in Tampa Bay « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools