Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Do not pick QB in this draft, pick.... « previous next »
Page: 1

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

« : January 04, 2007, 12:59:23 PM »

Reggie Nelson.  Not as #1.  #2.  Small but deadly like Ronde.

Pulling Guard

Second String

« #1 : January 04, 2007, 01:01:00 PM »

He won't be there in the 2nd.

acacius

Hall of Famer

« #2 : January 04, 2007, 01:01:24 PM »

It'd be highway robbery if we were able to get him with out #2 pick.  There's a good chance the Falcons will nab him with their first round pick, sadly enough.

« #3 : January 04, 2007, 01:01:33 PM »

I like Reggie as well but if we want him we'll have to trade down because he will not be there in R2 IMO. His stock will sky rocket.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

« #4 : January 04, 2007, 04:55:53 PM »

Ii think you guys may be right.  There are some really good players we're not going to get that we need.  That's why it's gong to take at least 2 years to get some juicey juice....I want tank tyler, alan branch, those nasty texas def guards....and Russell who does need work!  I think he's a bit stiff moving.  oh well.  Gaines Adams will be great if thats the way it falls.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
« #5 : January 04, 2007, 05:01:15 PM »

It'd be highway robbery if we were able to get him with out #2 pick.  There's a good chance the Falcons will nab him with their first round pick, sadly enough.

But he doesn't play for Virginia Tech...

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future.” - Josh Freeman

Boriqua

Starter
« #6 : January 04, 2007, 05:26:01 PM »

It'd be highway robbery if we were able to get him with out #2 pick. There's a good chance the Falcons will nab him with their first round pick, sadly enough.

But he doesn't play for Virginia Tech...

True, I would love if we could pick up Reggie.

Oh Yeah, GO  GATORS!!!

T

Hall of Famer

« #7 : January 04, 2007, 05:41:49 PM »

After seeing the Sugar Bowl I lost alot of confidence in Quinn. Add me to the Calvin Johnson bandwagon.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

« #8 : January 04, 2007, 07:13:46 PM »

quinn did seem poised later but when they were blitzing him to death...he looked as shaky as I'd be seeing those big boys heading towards me!  It wasn't a good outing foro him especially when you think how much fastrer the NFL blitzes would be.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Do not pick QB in this draft, pick.... « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools