Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Art Shell canned in Oakland... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#30 : January 04, 2007, 10:49:15 PM

I wonder who's crazy enough to take that job in Oakland.

#31 : January 04, 2007, 10:50:41 PM

Jim Mora Jr. on line one.

D

Practice Squad

#32 : January 04, 2007, 11:38:12 PM

Not a surprise at all...he was just there to fill in until they could find someone else anyway.  That team is a shambles and I feel bad for anyone that takes that job.

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 04, 2007, 11:40:45 PM

Darn....Why is it the team we absolutely destroyed in the Superbowl wake up and fire their coach after a dysmal year but it has been 3 years overdue for Gruden to get the pink slip....Hey also I heard Bill Cowher resigned....you think if Gru leaves hes going to goto Pittsburgh?

#34 : January 04, 2007, 11:48:35 PM

Darn....Why is it the team we absolutely destroyed in the Superbowl wake up and fire their coach after a dysmal year but it has been 3 years overdue for Gruden to get the pink slip....Hey also I heard Bill Cowher resigned....you think if Gru leaves hes going to goto Pittsburgh?
At least you admit it in your sig....ughhh more trash from TBBB it appears

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#35 : January 04, 2007, 11:56:54 PM

At least you admit it in your sig....ughhh more trash from TBBB it appears
its a simple statement and question for god sakes....you must be related to PMI or TheChronic

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#36 : January 05, 2007, 01:54:46 AM

Wow!  Who saw that coming!  I personally think they should declare Al incompetent, take the team, blow it up or move it.  And send us Warren who still rocks!
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Art Shell canned in Oakland... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools