Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lions' Verba arrested in Wisconsin « previous next »
Page: 1

rocko23

Hall of Famer
: January 04, 2007, 04:05:33 PM

see what Rod and Joe Berry are getting into its a loser deal in Detroit they will be chewd up and spit out  link

http://freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070104/NEWS99/70104053

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 04, 2007, 04:15:13 PM

I love his crime:

EAU CLAIRE, Wis. — Detroit Lions guard Ross Verba has been arrested on a felony warrant for writing bad checks in Nevada.

No wonder Verba was trying to score that ridiculous deal from the Browns a few years back.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 04, 2007, 04:16:39 PM

Wasn't someone on here just wondering why the Bucs didn't sign him?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 04, 2007, 04:52:41 PM

wirting bad checks? :) hilarious shlt right there. You can't make that stuff up.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 04, 2007, 04:56:57 PM

'Bounce Verba" or 'Russ Verbounce'

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

watson

Hall of Famer
#5 : January 04, 2007, 05:05:51 PM

Whatever happened to the coach that was naked in his car?

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

Boriqua

Starter
#6 : January 04, 2007, 05:23:45 PM

Whatever happened to the coach that was naked in his car?

What?

watson

Hall of Famer
#7 : January 04, 2007, 05:26:35 PM

There was a story a month or so ago about one of the Lions coaches being stopped by the police and he was drunk and naked.....or something like that.  I may have it mixed up, but it was something along those lines.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

watson

Hall of Famer
#8 : January 04, 2007, 05:28:29 PM

Here's the story:  Joe Cullen, the Detroit Lions assistant coach for the defensive line, was arrested twice in just eight days. On August 24 he was charged with indecent and obscene conduct for being nude while driving his 2006 Ford Explorer. There is no explanation as to why Cullen was nude though the Detroit Lions’ organization has stated alcohol was involved. The ticket issued by the Dearborn, Michigan police states Cullen was "driving on public street without any clothes on. (NUDE)."

On September 1 Cullen was arrested again in the Detroit suburb of Dearborn for su**CENSORED**ion of DUI. He was stopped shortly before midnight after a Lions exhibition game. His blood alcohol readings were .12. The legal threshold for drunk driving in Michigan is .08.

Truths:

Boriqua

Starter
#9 : January 04, 2007, 05:34:02 PM

Let me say this, I think DUI is a real problem and people don't understand the danger they put themselves and others in. My uncle almost died because of it.

Having said that, I'm sorry but that is hilarious. Driving around naked. What the hell was he drinking?

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#10 : January 04, 2007, 06:12:05 PM

coaching in and winning Detroit is real problem ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#11 : January 05, 2007, 03:18:19 AM

Yager bombs suck...

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#12 : January 05, 2007, 09:50:34 AM

Yeah, I remember a few guys recently criticizing the FO for not picking up Verba. Anybody want to confess?

I don't know if any of you remember this, but reportedly when Verba sat out he basically partied like a rock star in Las Vegas. I guess when you don't have a job, those checks start bouncing.

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#13 : January 05, 2007, 11:31:04 AM

Yager bombs suck...

I like the Red Bull  :D

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#14 : January 05, 2007, 12:16:27 PM

yager for me please
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lions' Verba arrested in Wisconsin « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools