Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What a joke the national media is....... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

TBYFLBuc

Second String

#30 : January 04, 2007, 10:55:24 PM

I was kind enough to send Prisco a nice email. Nothing pisses me off more than a person who doesn't EARN a living.
  I just did as well. What a freakin Meatball this guy is. He could have said so many Correct negative things about the Bucs yet chose to use False statements instead of doing his job and doing his homework using hard facts. I told him to visit Pew. Report next time he needs info. ;D

#31 : January 04, 2007, 11:35:56 PM

Seriously. You don't like the coach. You don't like the players. Why exactly is it that you're a fan of this team?

Seriously. If this team goes 7-9 next year with Gruden guiding it, do we still keep him aboard?

See it depends. It's not as black and white as W's and L's. At least not IMO anyway. I don't believe we were a 4-12 team this season, I don't think we were a great team but injuries aside I believe we were at least an 8-8 team. People can say "injuries happen to all teams" all they want, but backups are backups for a reason. Their paid less and play less for one reason and one reason only, they don't have the same amount of TALENT. Now you anti's can come back and say "well isn't the coaching staff responsible for acquiring depth?", and I'll say sure, but it takes cash and draft picks to acquire it. Thanks for playing.
Game, set, match.
Evidently so.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What a joke the national media is....... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools