Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: who whould you rather have « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

bucball2010

Pro Bowler
: January 05, 2007, 11:04:03 AM

If we do not draft Calvin Johnson in the draft there is no question the bucs need another playmaker on offense who would you rather have being that all 3 will probably be available in some kind of way.
1-Randy Moss
2-Terrell Owens
3-Ricky Williams

we better hope for Calvin Johnson!!
there are not alot of playmakers on offense hitting free agency except T.Gonz or Drew Bennett

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.

Philippians 4:6

fsubob

Second String

#1 : January 05, 2007, 11:10:36 AM

Where is 4-none of the above?

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 05, 2007, 11:17:51 AM

Where is 4-none of the above?

1-Randy Moss
2-Terrell Owens
3-Ricky Williams
4-None of the above

I choose 4 also.....

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

bucball2010

Pro Bowler
#3 : January 05, 2007, 11:18:37 AM

thats why we need calvin johnson its a no brainer 1st round pick anyone who has a different option really needs to watch our offense this year outside of joey galloway it was sad thank god we will have chris simms who wants to prove a point

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.

Philippians 4:6

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 05, 2007, 11:20:26 AM

Our first pick should be Joe Thomas if he is still available.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

#5 : January 05, 2007, 11:26:02 AM

How about more playing time for our young guys? I'll take that option.

Who here doesn't think Stovall might be something special?

TEAMCALI

Starter

#6 : January 05, 2007, 11:28:43 AM

ok.. if I """had""" to pick one .... I'd go with T.O ...  .. I hate to say..

Shag

Pro Bowler

#7 : January 05, 2007, 11:30:21 AM

thats why we need calvin johnson its a no brainer 1st round pick anyone who has a different option really needs to watch our offense this year outside of joey galloway it was sad thank god we will have chris simms who wants to prove a point

We really need defense, but because this is about offense I would rather have Thomas than Johnson right now. I'm not that excited about another skill player seeing the performances of our last two 1st round skill players. Of course I'm not that excited about drafting another OL due to the coaching there either. I have more faith in the defensive coaches.

#8 : January 05, 2007, 11:30:55 AM

3-Ricky Williams
Why did you include pot-head on there? What makes you think we're gonna sign another RB?

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#9 : January 05, 2007, 11:34:42 AM

Stovall will be a big part of the offense on '07, no need for CJ. We have much more pressing needs. I think MLM mentioned Stovall in his post. Do you not think he will be a special receiver for us?

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

goto11

Starter
#10 : January 05, 2007, 11:51:05 AM

Who would you rather be stuck in an elevator with for several hours?

1 - Andy **CENSORED**
2 - Carrot Top
3 - Gilbert Godfried

It's essentially the same question.

#11 : January 05, 2007, 11:51:54 AM

1 - Andy **CENSORED**
2 - Carrot Top
3 - Gilbert Godfried

lol

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#12 : January 05, 2007, 12:18:18 PM

1 - Andy **CENSORED**
2 - Carrot Top
3 - Gilbert Godfried

I think after 20 mins of Gilbert Godfried's voice in your brain ,it will self detonate

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#13 : January 05, 2007, 12:24:37 PM

I think the Bucs would be better off drafting Thomas or Adams in the draft the Johnson.  It wont matter how good Johnson can be if the QB doesn't have enough time to throw.  Plus between Galloway, Clayton, and Stoval I think we have three good WR's for next year.  Stovall played really well down the stretch, Galloway has shown that he keeps his body in top shape and probably has 2 good years left in him, and Clayton wasn't playing bad considering he wasn't thrown to much.  In my opinion the most important thing this offseason should be the Oline so that Gruden can have 4-5 guys out on every pass play!

redtab78

Pro Bowler
#14 : January 05, 2007, 12:26:51 PM

ok.. if I """had""" to pick one .... I'd go with T.O ... .. I hate to say..

My God, as if K. Johnson wasnt enough....thanks but no thanks... I hate this man with a passion, is the epidamy of VAIN!!!..

and not only that, he only cathes half the balls thrown to him by Romo, which IMO is far better a QB than our roster as far as accuracy

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: who whould you rather have « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools