Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: who whould you rather have « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

#45 : January 05, 2007, 03:19:19 PM

Go to YOUTUBE and look up CALVIN JOHNSON, then come back here and tell us he is not spectacular and something the bucs have been missing for some time now

I've seen videos where he looked good. The videos impressed me about as much as the Larry Brackins footage.
He is/was the ONLY playmaker that team had, he's almost always DOUBLE covered if not TRIPLE covered yet he still makes the big plays. Get off of Joe Thomas, you guys are all over him like you want to be his JOCK STRAP. Joe Thomas is not going to help our QB/WR as much as you think. Yes he is a spectacular player, but so is JR2/CJ21 and until our own fans quit ripping on whoever's under C or whichever WR doesn't make the plays needed, how can 1 think that Joe Thomas is going to help. Joe Thomas isn't going to help Simms batted balls, Grad-CHOKE-ski having his moments then showing why he was indeed a 6th round pick, and RATTMAN has only played 10 qtrs or less the season so I'm not sold on him either. We need either a solid QB via FA or draft and as far as a WR via draft, because who wants T.Oh what a loser, Jerry Porter, or Randy Mess ooops I mean Moss? Not I
Damn all these noobs from the TBBBBB...
Seriously man...I don't want to stop reading since guys like Rusty, Chev, DTG, Prefer, ect. make good points.....but God....
Saying things like "Grad-choke-ski" and "RATTMAN" make it hard to take that guy seriously...
Better than the posters who in mid sentence nearly break into tears while yelling DAMN YOU JON GRUDEN!!!!! DAMN YOU!!!!
Or ones who stop at the beginning of their posts to run to Home Depot...

#46 : January 05, 2007, 03:20:45 PM

Go to YOUTUBE and look up CALVIN JOHNSON, then come back here and tell us he is not spectacular and something the bucs have been missing for some time now

I've seen videos where he looked good. The videos impressed me about as much as the Larry Brackins footage.
He is/was the ONLY playmaker that team had, he's almost always DOUBLE covered if not TRIPLE covered yet he still makes the big plays. Get off of Joe Thomas, you guys are all over him like you want to be his JOCK STRAP. Joe Thomas is not going to help our QB/WR as much as you think. Yes he is a spectacular player, but so is JR2/CJ21 and until our own fans quit ripping on whoever's under C or whichever WR doesn't make the plays needed, how can 1 think that Joe Thomas is going to help. Joe Thomas isn't going to help Simms batted balls, Grad-CHOKE-ski having his moments then showing why he was indeed a 6th round pick, and RATTMAN has only played 10 qtrs or less the season so I'm not sold on him either. We need either a solid QB via FA or draft and as far as a WR via draft, because who wants T.Oh what a loser, Jerry Porter, or Randy Mess ooops I mean Moss? Not I
Damn all these noobs from the TBBBBB...
Seriously man...I don't want to stop reading since guys like Rusty, Chev, DTG, Prefer, ect. make good points.....but God....
Saying things like "Grad-choke-ski" and "RATTMAN" make it hard to take that guy seriously...
Better than the posters who in mid sentence nearly break into tears while yelling DAMN YOU JON GRUDEN!!!!! DAMN YOU!!!!
Or ones who stop at the beginning of their posts to run to Home Depot...
After he outwhits you on Bucs material (did you know we traded Thomas Jones?) he's gonna knock you into a hospital.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: who whould you rather have « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools