Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WEEKEND PLAYOFF PREDICITIONS « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#30 : January 07, 2007, 09:49:58 PM

Cowboys-in a shoot-out
Eagles-in a squeaker
Colts-in a blowout
Pats-see colts

Romo's bobble kept me from going 4-0. Thanx to taking the points, I hit a nice 4 team parlay this weekend.

#31 : January 07, 2007, 09:53:24 PM

Cowboys-in a shoot-out
Eagles-in a squeaker
Colts-in a blowout
Pats-see colts

Romo's bobble kept me from going 4-0. Thanx to taking the points, I hit a nice 4 team parlay this weekend.
So you got Romowned and I got owned by the Colts D...who woulda thought it?

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#32 : January 07, 2007, 09:53:54 PM

LOL@KAREN..She said exactly what Duemig said Word for Word!! LOL

Hey Karen check your nose in the Mirror.. there is a little brown stuff on it

Hey, jack*ss! I have a brain  & can make my own picks.  Not to mention I'm in Glendale, ARIZONA & not listening to 620.   Since that's not the 1st time you've said something ignorant & stupid to me---shut the hell up!  You're the one listening to Duemig.

Why is it everytime I'm visiting the boards I read you are arguing with another poster?

oh well.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#33 : January 07, 2007, 09:59:23 PM

Because some children say stupid things.

#34 : January 07, 2007, 09:59:33 PM

Rocket, have you done anymore drawings of players? I remember your Simms one last year, that thing was very cool man.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#35 : January 07, 2007, 11:27:44 PM

Wow, I went 3-1 because I picked the Jets over the Patriots??  In retrospect, It was just wishful thinking; Bellicheck is good, but the only reason people have anointed the guy is Brady; Walsh, Montana, etc. 
All four home teams won; will it happen again next week? 

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#36 : January 08, 2007, 01:43:19 AM

Because some children say stupid things.

Rocket, have you done anymore drawings of players? I remember your Simms one last year, that thing was very cool man.

I plan too dude, but lately I've been busy that I have had 0 time for recreationaly drawings. As soon as I design them ( ALSTOTT is Next) I will post them.

Thanks for the props dude.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#37 : January 08, 2007, 03:31:21 AM

;Dwrong thread

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WEEKEND PLAYOFF PREDICITIONS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools