Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Booger and Freeney Observation « previous next »
Page: 1

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
: January 06, 2007, 07:54:15 PM

Gotta hand it to him, Booger had a good game today. He got a huge sack which virtually sealed it and his play against the run was very good. Today was the only time I've seen any justification for the 2nd Rounder they gave us.

Im sold on Freeney. There was a time at the end of the game when he just looked unblockable. He got 2 sacks at the end of the game, and early got a sack fumble. Also, he looked pretty good against the run at times. There was one play where LJ ran right and Freeney came around from the other side of the line, showing amazing speed, to take LJ down.

I REALLY hope Freeney hits the market so we can have a run at signing him, and then trade/release Rice.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 06, 2007, 07:58:45 PM

If we got Freeney and Briggs that would be great.  Very similar to Rice and Brooks in that Brooks was able to cover the run while Simeon was free to rush all day. 

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#2 : January 07, 2007, 05:27:16 PM

I'm not handing anything to Booger. He underachieved here and one good game means little. I don't wish him anything well on the field. Nice person. Hope he has a good life. But this game was typical Herm Shutdown Mode, playing right into the defense's hands.

In Verner We Trust

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 08, 2007, 09:07:39 AM

McF did have a good day and it is why he linger about so long here as well. He'll have one or two of those a year where he teases you enough you think he's about to "turn the corner". He's no different in that way than someone like Dilfer.

Freeny is a known quantity and he's an amazing high motor/quick twitch type player

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 08, 2007, 09:19:17 AM

Freeney is the type of player that changes the complexion of your entire defense.  I think the Colts will have a hard time keeping him.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Booger and Freeney Observation « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools