Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Damn you, McKay « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

: January 07, 2007, 06:27:50 PM

McKay set this franchise back so far we will be saying "what if" for many many many years to come.. This along with the Michael Clayton over Steven Jackson pick are franchise killers.

[banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#1 : January 07, 2007, 06:14:56 PM

McKay set this franchise back so far we will be saying "what if" for many many many years to come.. This along with the Michael Clayton over Steven Jackson pick are franchise killers.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 07, 2007, 06:11:31 PM

what could've been!!!

Yep.

#3 : January 07, 2007, 06:08:04 PM

what could've been!!!

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 07, 2007, 06:01:36 PM

Just about every time I watch the Eagles play, as much as I dislike them, I can't help but be upset with McKay for going against Gruden's wishes and drafting Marquise Walker instead of Brian Westbrook. Oh, well.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 07, 2007, 09:06:58 PM

we have our back in Cadillac Williams. It doesnt bother me so much anymore.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 07, 2007, 09:10:55 PM

Yeah, but if we got Jackson, we could have used Cadillac's #5 pick to shore up another position.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#7 : January 07, 2007, 09:12:13 PM

Yeah, but if we got Jackson, we could have used Cadillac's #5 pick to shore up another position.

We'd have drafted Mike Williams instead.  I actually think I'd rather have Caddy and Clayton than Jackson and Williams.

#8 : January 07, 2007, 09:13:48 PM

We'd have drafted Mike Williams instead. I actually think I'd rather have Caddy and Clayton than Jackson and Williams.

We don't know that.

#9 : January 07, 2007, 09:14:46 PM

We'd have drafted Mike Williams instead. I actually think I'd rather have Caddy and Clayton than Jackson and Williams.

We don't know that.
We also don't know how good St-Jackson would be here, let's stop regretting the past, look forward to the future.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#10 : January 07, 2007, 09:15:21 PM

We'd have drafted Mike Williams instead.  I actually think I'd rather have Caddy and Clayton than Jackson and Williams.
That would have sucked. Looking back, Jamaal Brown, making the pro bowl this season, would have been an awesome pick.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

#11 : January 07, 2007, 09:17:37 PM

We don't know that.
We also don't know how good St-Jackson would be here, let's stop regretting the past, look forward to the future.

What we do know is he can catch and pass protect.

#12 : January 07, 2007, 09:22:45 PM

We don't know that.

What we do know is he can catch and pass protect.
So can Mike Pittman.

#13 : January 07, 2007, 10:00:15 PM

Maybe we can morph our two in to one.

#14 : January 07, 2007, 10:06:19 PM

Maybe we can morph our two in to one.
You're right, Brian Leonard or Billy Latsko would be splendid ;)
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Damn you, McKay « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools