Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: We are rebuilding...I'm tired of bandaid players. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

#30 : January 07, 2007, 09:45:33 PM

I'd be okay with drafting a QB....but only if Joe Thomas, Calvin Johnson, and Gaines Adams are off the boards....and I wouldn't want 'Mr. Wonderful' Brady Quinn, nor Lazy Russell....why'd Jay Cutler have to graduate last year?

Brian Brohm, Troy Smith, or Trent Edwards / one of the guys with a lot of work to be done to (Kolb, Palko, Zabransky, Tate) FTW!

Whats the deal with Zabransky?

#31 : January 07, 2007, 09:47:00 PM

I think if I see Grads starting for ANY team in 2007(especially the Bucs)I will actually puke all over my tv screen!!  >:(

#32 : January 07, 2007, 09:49:06 PM

I think if I see Grads starting for ANY team in 2007(especially the Bucs)I will actually puke all over my tv screen!!  >:(
I wouldn't go that far, you'd probably electricute yourself....Also who knows how much the kid grows over a year, I'm looking forward to seeing him in the pre-season honestly.

I'm not 100% sure on Zabransky but I'd imagine the knocks are that he played in an offensive machine and against inferior competition now after he had a decent performance against OU I'm not sure where his stock is or what people would say concerning his abilites.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 07, 2007, 09:50:53 PM

Zabransky did see a therapist, not sure he is playing with a full deck of cards....

Baghead #2

#34 : January 07, 2007, 09:52:22 PM

Zabransky did see a therapist, not sure he is playing with a full deck of cards....
That's true, however if he continues seeing him/her...shouldn't be an issue...right?

#35 : January 07, 2007, 09:54:06 PM

therapist? for what?

#36 : January 07, 2007, 09:54:41 PM

I just feel that Grads should not be in the mix at all for the Bucs in 2007 as a #1 or #2, and was shoved down our throats in '06 by Gruden leaving a verrrry bad taste that still hasn't gone away!!  >:(

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#37 : January 07, 2007, 09:54:55 PM

That's true, however if he continues seeing him/her...shouldn't be an issue...right?

haha, well as long as it keeps him from flying off the handle!
I don't know much about Zabransky to be honest.

Baghead #2

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#38 : January 07, 2007, 09:55:52 PM

HDE, some personal issue, not really sure what it was. I think it was something along the lines of self perception or something.

Baghead #2

#39 : January 07, 2007, 09:58:34 PM

I just feel that Grads should not be in the mix at all for the Bucs in 2007 as a #1 or #2, and was shoved down our throats in '06 by Gruden leaving a verrrry bad taste that still hasn't gone away!!  >:(
And he still has 3 wins compared to everyone else on the roster having only 1, don't hate Bruce for one season, or else you probably would've hung yourself over Aikman...

I can't find anything on Zabransky and mental therapy, only physical for surgery he had in December...

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#40 : January 07, 2007, 10:03:12 PM

I just feel that Grads should not be in the mix at all for the Bucs in 2007 as a #1 or #2, and was shoved down our throats in '06 by Gruden leaving a verrrry bad taste that still hasn't gone away!! >:(
And he still has 3 wins compared to everyone else on the roster having only 1, don't hate Bruce for one season, or else you probably would've hung yourself over Aikman...

I can't find anything on Zabransky and mental therapy, only physical for surgery he had in December...

You will, they talked about it during the fiesta bowl game, they brought it up. They said it helped him out so who knows.

Baghead #2

#41 : January 07, 2007, 10:03:23 PM

I predict that in about 3 years from now there will be NO mention of Gradkowski's name in the entire NFL again.  ;)

#42 : January 07, 2007, 10:05:49 PM

I predict that in about 3 years from now there will be NO mention of Gradkowski's name in the entire NFL again.  ;)
Fair enough, I honestly don't care, but to wish ill will on the man because he was an overacheiving rookie is rather cruel, and karma is a #####.  I hope Bruce can turn into a Koy Detmer like backup for his career, if not perhaps he turns the corner and becomes a decent starter....wouldn't mind it either way quite honestly....also I believe you will see him in the NFL in 3 years....I'm sure someone said the same about Aikman or Manning after their first years.

#43 : January 07, 2007, 10:07:43 PM

Aikman or Manning RJ?? C'moooon, those dudes looked like special players from the very beginning as far as size and skills go.

#44 : January 07, 2007, 10:11:46 PM

Aikman or Manning RJ?? C'moooon, those dudes looked like special players from the very beginning as far as size and skills go.
Okay perhaps size...but numbers wise...
Aikman 11 started games  9 TDs 18 INTs 52.9 PCT 1749 YDS 6 YPA
Grads 11  strarted games    9 TDs 9 INTS   54.0 PCT 1666 YDS 5.6 YPA

I'm not saying he's Aikman...just showing the #'s are close is all.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: We are rebuilding...I'm tired of bandaid players. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools