Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Okoye vs Adams « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#15 : January 07, 2007, 08:12:24 PM

No NFL network on Brighthouse

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 07, 2007, 08:17:21 PM

Guys, go out and get directv! It would probably save you some cash anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baghead #2

gone

Hall of Famer
#17 : January 07, 2007, 10:13:13 PM

Had both DirecTV and Brighthouse (AKA the "Time Warner Nazis" - as we call them here).  It's a wash, DirecTV loses signal too often for my tastes.  Nothing worse than being in the middle of watching something and then it drizzles in St. Pete and you lose your signal for an hour.  I can't wait for the death of Brighthouse, or at least their area monoply though.

#18 : January 07, 2007, 10:14:24 PM

Had both DirecTV and Brighthouse (AKA the "Time Warner Nazis" - as we call them here). It's a wash, DirecTV loses signal too often for my tastes. Nothing worse than being in the middle of watching something and then it drizzles in St. Pete and you lose your signal for an hour. I can't wait for the death of Brighthouse, or at least their area monoply though.
Really? My DTV rarely goes out, even in the rain, if it does it's usually only out for 3-5 minutes unless we're talking a hurricane, then it may extend longer.

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#19 : January 07, 2007, 10:39:35 PM

IF MJS was here, he'd tell you to switch over to Verizon FiOS. I'll say it. FiOS is so much better than Brighthouse probably DirectTV. The fact that its cheaper than Brighthouse and its internet is many times faster should be enough to convince people, but if you don't get it for those, do it for the NFL network.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#20 : January 07, 2007, 11:09:27 PM

Stud DE Anderson from Arkansas just declared today.  There is a wealth of d-lineman in this draft.  No reason to take one with the #3 pick with franchise quality offensive skill players available.

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#21 : January 07, 2007, 11:11:40 PM

What originally looked like a weak draft for pass rushers is looking alot better with the underclassmen declaring.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 08, 2007, 09:24:15 AM

anyone that has had Directv or has it or plans to get it, regarding the satellite signal and the signal failure. When you get it installed or talk to a rep about getting directv just tell them you need an optimal signal strength. I live here in louisville and the only time I lose signal is in a blanketting snow storm or an awful storm. It rarely goes out if ever but its all due to you signal strength. You can't have plam trees (luck sob's) blocking your signal or a structure, it diminishes your signal strenghth.

Baghead #2

Shag

Pro Bowler

#23 : January 08, 2007, 09:37:51 AM

Stud DE Anderson from Arkansas just declared today.  There is a wealth of d-lineman in this draft.  No reason to take one with the #3 pick with franchise quality offensive skill players available.

We should if Adams is the best player available. There's no reason to pass up on an elite pass rusher just because there might be a good one later.

redtab78

Pro Bowler
#24 : January 08, 2007, 09:40:10 AM

I had D-TV but the programming on Verizon where I live is 100% better!!!

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#25 : January 08, 2007, 09:41:26 AM

If we have not signed anyone and we still have Rice, I say draft Okoye. If we trade Rice, then I think it's a coin flip between the best DT or DE. Usually the DE will win in that case because the DE typically puts more pressure on the QB.

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#26 : January 08, 2007, 09:45:15 AM

With the underclassmen declaring there will be plenty of pass rushers available.  I am biased but I like Gaines. :P

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 08, 2007, 10:18:34 AM

Had both DirecTV and Brighthouse (AKA the "Time Warner Nazis" - as we call them here).  It's a wash, DirecTV loses signal too often for my tastes.  Nothing worse than being in the middle of watching something and then it drizzles in St. Pete and you lose your signal for an hour.  I can't wait for the death of Brighthouse, or at least their area monoply though.

Weird. My DTV rarely ever loses signal.

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#28 : January 08, 2007, 10:22:41 AM

I have direct in rural SC and we loose signal rarely. 

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#29 : January 08, 2007, 10:57:06 AM

You should periodically re-aim your dish if you see signal strength diminishing at all. Mine is consistently in the high 90's.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Okoye vs Adams « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools