Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: romo « previous next »
Page: 1

big bad bob

Rookie

« : January 08, 2007, 12:16:58 PM »

did romo screw up the snap?yes.but why is this kid taking all the heat?where was the mighty  drop passes owens and the fumble for a safety and 4 1st down penalties on the
defense and 4 passes that could have been picked off by the d.to put all the blame on his is moron talk.

coolhandluke

Starter

« #1 : January 08, 2007, 12:40:18 PM »

Last one to touch the ball and drops it loses. It was all on ROMO...

NUFF SAID!

Mohawkbucs

Starter

« #2 : January 08, 2007, 01:16:40 PM »

Last one to touch the ball and drops it loses. It was all on ROMO...

NUFF SAID!

I agree

TEAMCALI

Starter

« #3 : January 08, 2007, 01:58:00 PM »

.. he's getting a lil to **CENSORED**y anyhow... plus he had to pay off someone to make the probowl for only playing half the season.. or whatever..  ..   romo is the new pretty boy. He needed a reality check!

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #4 : January 08, 2007, 02:00:00 PM »

Frankly here in Dallas the opinion is that even if they make the FG that defense wasn't gonna keep SEA from getting the FG anyways so who cares. The town is about 2 degrees from being suicidal.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

bklynbucs11

Starter

« #5 : January 08, 2007, 03:11:42 PM »

Frankly here in Dallas the opinion is that even if they make the FG that defense wasn't gonna keep SEA from getting the FG anyways so who cares. The town is about 2 degrees from being suicidal.

Quote of the day.

I was watching the game with 6 people. I said to them "you can quote me on this - if the Cowboys attempt a field goal, I give a 100% guarantee that they lose the game." my exact words.

a field goal would have done nothing for the Cowgirls. It just gives the ball to the Seahawks, who put up 14 points already on 2 drives in the fourth qtr with 1:10 to go. Dallas' D isn't exactly the Baltimore Ravens. And even worse, the Seahawks would have needed a mere field goal (Josh Brown btw - 4 for 4 in game winning FG's this year including 2 from 50+) to ice the game.

The fault for that game lies solely on the shoulders of Bill "I play not to lose" Parcells.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #6 : January 08, 2007, 03:14:26 PM »

The fault for that game lies solely on the shoulders of Bill "I play not to lose" Parcells.

The heat is right on Big Bill, the headline on Sunday was "Romo's bobble doesn't let Parcells off the hook".

Just another paper writer trying to hold a coach accountable for his team's performance...must have an agenda.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

« #7 : January 08, 2007, 03:20:14 PM »

Why the hell was he still on special teams anyway? Didn't he have enough to prepare for without having to focus on taking special teams snaps? Damn! Yeah he screwed up but he shouldn't have been on the field in that instance anyway. that job should have been someone else's the day they decided that he was the starting QB. Let him focus on game preperation and pay someone else to focus on getting the snap down (which has to be pretty difficult itself).

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #8 : January 08, 2007, 03:22:56 PM »

Why the hell was he still on special teams anyway?

Can you imagine Drew Bledsoe kneeling down out there for that job?

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

« #9 : January 08, 2007, 03:28:44 PM »

Why the hell was he still on special teams anyway?

Can you imagine Drew Bledsoe kneeling down out there for that job?

LOL, no. I can't imagine Drew bending at all, below the waist. Somebody on the active roster had to have had exprience holding snaps other than the starting QB.

Max Power

Starter

« #10 : January 08, 2007, 04:11:54 PM »

Teams usually like to have a holder who can pass and with only 2 QB's on the active roster most teams aren't left much choice.

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

« #11 : January 08, 2007, 07:08:56 PM »

What's funny is that all the blame lies on Romo, yet, they never would have gotten to that point without him.  Funny how people turn after one play.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #12 : January 08, 2007, 07:10:20 PM »

Quote of the day.

I was watching the game with 6 people. I said to them "you can quote me on this - if the Cowboys attempt a field goal, I give a 100% guarantee that they lose the game." my exact words.

a field goal would have done nothing for the Cowgirls. It just gives the ball to the Seahawks, who put up 14 points already on 2 drives in the fourth qtr with 1:10 to go. Dallas' D isn't exactly the Baltimore Ravens. And even worse, the Seahawks would have needed a mere field goal (Josh Brown btw - 4 for 4 in game winning FG's this year including 2 from 50+) to ice the game.

But that is pure speculation...the defense might have stood its ground.

BNut they NEVER got the chance to find out, now did they?

I hate the Cowgirls, I hope they lose 16 in a row next year anyway.  Romo a pro-bowler?  Yeah right.

« #13 : January 08, 2007, 08:49:13 PM »

What's funny is that all the blame lies on Romo, yet, they never would have gotten to that point without him. Funny how people turn after one play.

I agree. How about the crappy re-spot of the 3rd down catch.
  Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: romo « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools