Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Calvin Johnson Declares « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#60 : January 08, 2007, 10:35:47 PM

If we can get some top tier defensive Fa's in March. I say take this cat, he is Plaxico Burress with Marvin Harrison hands and TO speed...

You could pencil him in as a game 1 starter with no hesitation.. 

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

acacius

Hall of Famer

#61 : January 08, 2007, 10:41:19 PM

I wonder how many of the CJ jock sniffers were screaming for BMW a couple of years ago.

Not me, but I was TOTALLY on the oranges bandwagon.  I thought they were just completely better than apples.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#62 : January 08, 2007, 11:10:08 PM

I wonder how many of the CJ jock sniffers were screaming for BMW a couple of years ago.

You cannot even compare the two.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#63 : January 08, 2007, 11:14:33 PM

Even Falcon fans want this guy on there team, they would be so upset that Tampa could get him.. He plays in there city, and was before the season  saying how good he was..
Oakland --Russell
Detriot--Thomas
Tampa Bay-C.. Johnson
Cleveland--Brady Quinn

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

stl

Rookie

#64 : January 09, 2007, 01:40:44 AM

I do agree with you about the Falcons wanting CJ. It would not suprise me one bit if Rich McKay tried to move up and enter the Calvin Johnson sweepstakes. He knows he's got a bad rap for picking lousy WR's and could spite the Bucs as well. CJ would also be a popular choice for the local crowd.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Calvin Johnson Declares « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools