Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Just watched Bruce's press conference again..... « previous next »
Page: 1

: January 08, 2007, 12:56:08 PM

and found one lil nugget to be quite interesting. He said that the agents of certain players have told the Bucs to save some room for them. Can't wait to see which players they are.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 08, 2007, 12:58:48 PM

Man the waiting sux, lets get this moving already, get the FA period rolling please!

I'm sure the agents say that stuff to every GM, but still...

Baghead #2

#2 : January 08, 2007, 01:00:14 PM

Is it March 1 yet?!?!?!?

magicfan39126

Pro Bowler

#3 : January 08, 2007, 01:01:58 PM

Hopefully Ken Hamlin/Charles Grant and Eric "big easy" Steinbach.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 08, 2007, 01:43:16 PM

and found one lil nugget to be quite interesting. He said that the agents of certain players have told the Bucs to save some room for them. Can't wait to see which players they are.

Don't worry, they called 31 other GM's and asked them to save some room for them.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

TEAMCALI

Starter

#5 : January 08, 2007, 01:48:04 PM

he was getting a lil locked up on the simeon rice issue.. .. But they are selling the cap room aren't they!..

#6 : January 08, 2007, 02:31:13 PM

Hehe...yeah...

For one I think that the Bucs D is a place where quality guys will still want to come.

Plus, regardless of what some might say, there are plenty of offensive players who would love to play in a JG offense.

Also, we have hi-def TVs at the Palace.

All FAs will sign $1 contracts with us!!!

AAAAGRHRRGRH!!!

I'm going insane with offseason homerism.  ;)

superbuc

Practice Squad
#7 : January 08, 2007, 02:41:19 PM

Don't worry, they called 31 other GM's and asked them to save some room for them.

I don't care who you are, that's just funny!!!

CurtR1995

Hall of Famer

#8 : January 08, 2007, 02:45:22 PM

No, it is only Bruce.  We are the only team in the league that has real cap room, and the elite FA's are all linining up to come only to Tampa. 

Seriously, when Bruce makes a statement like that, which is clearly agent rhetoric, do you get the feeling that there are no adults left at One Buc these days?

#9 : January 08, 2007, 02:46:29 PM

No, it is only Bruce.  We are the only team in the league that has real cap room, and the elite FA's are all linining up to come only to Tampa. 

Seriously, when Bruce makes a statement like that, which is clearly agent rhetoric, do you get the feeling that there are no adults left at One Buc these days?

No, you get the feeling that he knows full well what the situation is, but he IS speaking to the media, dude.

SPIN SPIN SPIN

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#10 : January 08, 2007, 02:49:15 PM

No, you get the feeling that he knows full well what the situation is, but he IS speaking to the media, dude.

SPIN SPIN SPIN

Surely...gasp...you aren't talking about....gasp....tampering are you. Oh my, I do declare I feel faint..........

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Just watched Bruce's press conference again..... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools