Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why is Derrick Deese Upset? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 09, 2007, 09:53:24 AM

If anyone has a number, I'll call his show...freakin loser...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 09, 2007, 10:14:52 AM

If anyone has a number, I'll call his show...freakin loser...

I'll give Derrick this, I think he was hurt. I'm sure he feels cheated by the franchise but what can you do? You can't go paying everyone who has an injury you can't find or everyone on the roster will have a bad case of Deese-itis in a few years.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 09, 2007, 12:58:11 PM

Gruden can't stand players who won't get on the field if they're less than 100% (ala Joe Jurevicius).

Pulling Guard

Second String

#18 : January 09, 2007, 01:28:27 PM

Gruden can't stand players who won't get on the field if they're less than 100% (ala Joe Jurevicius).

Especially ones who are healthy enough to play 18 holes of golf instead if being in the training room doing rehab.(ala Joe J)

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#19 : January 09, 2007, 01:55:30 PM

So like BK and JoeJ they go back out and get hurt even worse. It is one thing to ask guys to play hurt another to ask them to play injured.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why is Derrick Deese Upset? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools