Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ginns injury « previous next »
Page: 1 2

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

: January 09, 2007, 12:35:57 AM

Haven't seen how bad it is yet, but it could cause him to drop a bit in the draft. Is he worth a 2nd rounder? I don't know much about him except a few people were propping him up as an early first a few weeks ago.

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

Larry Brackins

Starter
#1 : January 09, 2007, 12:36:46 AM

Why would it drop him to a 2nd rounder? If it would do that, he'd just come back to school.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 09, 2007, 12:39:40 AM

WOW.

Good job Florida.

Ginn is A.OK.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#3 : January 09, 2007, 12:38:10 AM

LOL he won't drop to the second.

#4 : January 09, 2007, 12:39:01 AM

Haven't seen how bad it is yet, but it could cause him to drop a bit in the draft. Is he worth a 2nd rounder? I don't know much about him except a few people were propping him up as an early first a few weeks ago.

They said he has a sprained foot.

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#5 : January 09, 2007, 10:20:55 AM

ginn and his coaches had to be thinking about his pro career at that point....i'm no medical expert, but a guy's alot more likely to play through an injury like that in the Championship game if the next time you suit up is for spring practices instead of the combine.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#6 : January 09, 2007, 10:24:24 AM

ginn and his coaches had to be thinking about his pro career at that point....i'm no medical expert, but a guy's alot more likely to play through an injury like that in the Championship game if the next time you suit up is for spring practices instead of the combine.

The guy could barely walk.  It wasn't a matter of toughness at that point, it was a matter of hurting your team by playing.  They'd have been playing with ten men if he was on the field.

goto11

Starter
#7 : January 09, 2007, 10:38:13 AM

The guy could barely walk.  It wasn't a matter of thoughness at that point, it was a matter of hurting your team by playing.  They'd have been playing with ten men if he was on the field.

Weren't they anyway?  :)

quezilla

Hall of Famer
#8 : January 09, 2007, 10:40:30 AM

Assuming the injury isn't serious, and he will be ready for his pro-day, I don't think his draft stock was hurt at all.  If anything it improved since he showed many teams he is truely a dual threat reciever and KR.  He will still post some of the best numbers, and will be a very "sexy" pick.

Devin Hester rookie performance should cause GMs to value the KR position a little higher this year.

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#9 : January 09, 2007, 04:17:36 PM

Ginn could be the Number 1 pick cause after he went out OSU SUCKED.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#10 : January 09, 2007, 10:56:00 PM

They sucked either way.  You think Ginn was worth 27 pts?

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#11 : January 09, 2007, 10:59:13 PM

we dont need ginn, so why does anybody care, we need a big WR like CJ, not another galloway

Larry Brackins

Starter
#12 : January 09, 2007, 11:47:11 PM

They sucked either way. You think Ginn was worth 27 pts?
Possibly. Who knows what could have happend. 1 playc an change a game.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

Larry Brackins

Starter
#13 : January 09, 2007, 11:47:57 PM

we dont need ginn, so why does anybody care, we need a big WR like CJ, not another galloway
Why? We have Clayton and Stovall. They are both huge. Ginn will be brought in to replace Galloway and return kicks and punts.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#14 : January 10, 2007, 08:16:34 AM

They sucked either way. You think Ginn was worth 27 pts?
Possibly. Who knows what could have happend. 1 playc an change a game.

Wow, I knew he play WR, KR, and PR....but I had no idea he played defense, too!

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ginns injury « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools