Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ohio state fans « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

big bad bob

Rookie

: January 09, 2007, 12:10:48 PM

one thing i cant stand from any fan is an excuse when you lose.this is one from ohio state fans.we were rusty.what the hell does plus 6 yards the whole game have 2 do with rust.
six yards for a heisman trophy winner.this qb found out what it was like to play a good team instead of those humps he looked so good against.boise st should have been their.

shall555

Starter

#1 : January 09, 2007, 12:57:40 PM

The funniest shot was that kid crying over the thumping. That about summed up what ALL Buckeye fans were feeling. I know he was talking a lot of smack in the school yard, just like all the other fans. Eat some humble pie. It's delicious, a-holes. LOL.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 09, 2007, 01:02:00 PM

I feel bad for them. That was one of the biggest beatdowns that I've seen.......forever. Reminds me of when Alabama smoked Miami to win the NC.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#3 : January 09, 2007, 01:03:40 PM

ohh that was classic...without ted ginn they were nothing...i loved every minute of that schooling session UF gave OSU..after the opening kickoff. The Gators routed em 41-7

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 09, 2007, 01:07:04 PM

Bad winners are worse than bad losers..

shall555

Starter

#5 : January 09, 2007, 01:13:30 PM

Non-fans have no valid opinion on this topic...

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 09, 2007, 01:14:29 PM

Then you need not reply..

shall555

Starter

#7 : January 09, 2007, 01:17:10 PM

Then you need not reply..

I'm a Gator/Buc fan. You are merely a moron taking the moral high ground in a football forum.

ranman

Pro Bowler
#8 : January 09, 2007, 01:18:42 PM

The funniest shot was that kid crying over the thumping. That about summed up what ALL Buckeye fans were feeling. I know he was talking a lot of smack in the school yard, just like all the other fans. Eat some humble pie. It's delicious, a-holes. LOL.

Aholes???  Ouch.

I was confident going in based solely on what I saw this year with tOSU and with UF.  Kudos to the Gator Nation.  they played awesome last night and we didn't.  Hell, even the kicker had fun.  

Whatever, if that is humble pie I'll eat it.

But to generalize and call all A-holes???  C'mon......

shall555

Starter

#9 : January 09, 2007, 01:21:00 PM

Aholes???  Ouch.

I was confident going in based solely on what I saw this year with tOSU and with UF.  Kudos to the Gator Nation.  they played awesome last night and we didn't.  Hell, even the kicker had fun. 

Whatever, if that is humble pie I'll eat it.

But to generalize and call all A-holes???  C'mon......

LOL. I was just giving everyone a hard time. The media hype over the Buckeyes was sickening. It was just another case of the unloved underdog beating an overconfident juggernaut. We just saw this last year with VY against the Trojans.

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

#10 : January 09, 2007, 01:24:13 PM

I have never seen words that had more truth to them then those.

shall555

Starter

#11 : January 09, 2007, 01:33:15 PM

I have never seen words that had more truth to them then those.

Yes...you are correct. Very wise...sewing class starts @ noon. You'll be there.

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#12 : January 09, 2007, 01:35:09 PM

I'm a Gator/Buc fan. You are merely a moron taking the moral high ground in a football forum.

LoL. Thanks for the perfect illustration.

#13 : January 09, 2007, 01:36:35 PM

This morning on the Herd, Colin Cowherd asked the following question:

What odds could you have gotten before the game if you bet that the UF kicker would be a perfect 2/2 and that the total distance of those kicks would be greater than the total amount of offense generated by the Buckeyes.

A billion to one?

T

Hall of Famer

#14 : January 09, 2007, 01:49:41 PM

Buckeye fans especially in the Tampa area are A_Holes so they deserved this butt whooping!!

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ohio state fans « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools