Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ohio state fans « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

big bad bob

Rookie

#15 : January 09, 2007, 02:03:19 PM

what were the odds the texans would beat the jags twice this year.odds my ass.

big bad bob

Rookie

#16 : January 09, 2007, 02:04:27 PM

odds dont play football.people do.

ranman

Pro Bowler
#17 : January 09, 2007, 02:27:41 PM

Buckeye fans especially in the Tampa area are A_Holes so they deserved this butt whooping!!

with this thread, it is hard to tell who won the game last night.  we have last night's winning fans calling last night's losing fans "aholes".  what's that about? 

all year the national media has sucked up to buckeye nation, you have listened to it and bristled.  and now all of the sudden the buck fans are aholes?  whatever. 

actually there is a silver lining.  at least i want be tempted to buy si's cheesy national championship pkg.  :)

T

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 09, 2007, 02:33:57 PM

Ranman-Where I live at in Tampa, and where i go to see College Football the OSU fans have been a bunch of arrogant idiots, even when they almost lost against Michigan and Illinois. Again, I am not a fan of any College team, I just like good football. But OSU fans weren't realistic all year long, I tried to debate with them about their soft as Charmin schedule, and how their team was never truly tested until they played Michigan, who wasn't really that good either. I'm sorry I don't like fans who are uninformed and over confident.

ranman

Pro Bowler
#19 : January 09, 2007, 02:45:59 PM

Ranman-Where I live at in Tampa, and where i go to see College Football the OSU fans have been a bunch of arrogant idiots, even when they almost lost against Michigan and Illinois. Again, I am not a fan of any College team, I just like good football. But OSU fans weren't realistic all year long, I tried to debate with them about their soft as Charmin schedule, and how their team was never truly tested until they played Michigan, who wasn't really that good either. I'm sorry I don't like fans who are uninformed and over confident.

T, most fans are uninformed and overconfident.  Look no further than this board back in August. 
Hell, I consider myself knowlegable and i confess to drinking the kool aid early and often this year.  doesn't make me an ahole

shall555

Starter

#20 : January 09, 2007, 02:53:38 PM

Geesh, there are some sensitive people in this forum. If I knew the 'a-hole' comment was going to create such a harsh reaction, I would've used another word. My original post was just a 'ribbing at the water cooler' type of post. You guys need to take your male menopause tablets. LOL.   

T

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 09, 2007, 03:00:06 PM

T, most fans are uninformed and overconfident.  Look no further than this board back in August. 
Hell, I consider myself knowlegable and i confess to drinking the kool aid early and often this year.  doesn't make me an ahole
Well I'm unsure if your an Ahole or not since, we've never meet. But people who claim the State of Ohio and thier University is the greatest ever, but now live in Tampa NOT Ohio, and are unable to name more than 3 players on the team, and constantly curse and berate others. Those few OSU fans I have been exposed to in the Tampa area are Aholes.I'm also the same person who made fun of those guys for being OSU fans but never going to school there or for that fact never even going to the campus of the school the are fans of.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 09, 2007, 04:38:24 PM

As a former Florida Gator, I am thrilled by the outcome of last night's game. As a regular fan, I am ashamed that the Big 10 doesn't have some sort of play-off/extra games; so that a team doesn't have to sit almost two months before playing another game. Being rusty can be just an excuse, but it can also be valid too. Florida played two games in the past 50 days; to Ohio State's zero. Game play is different than scrimmage and any other form. The BCS, Big 10, whoever, should have evened the playing field a little bit more than they did. It's not Florida's fault. It's not Ohio State's fault. It's something that needs to be addressed through the entire collegiate organization.

But, go Gators!  :)

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#23 : January 09, 2007, 04:44:49 PM

It was honestly amazing seeing how people around where I am where the most outrageous buckeye gear ever during the entire day on monday...and come back on tuesday like they lost in the last seconds...unreal...I won 2500 bucks off these chumps cause one fool wanted to bet 500 bucks that the Buckeyes wouldnt allow more than 30 points..Haha im getting a new car! THANK YOU BUCKEYE NATION!

redtab78

Pro Bowler
#24 : January 09, 2007, 04:48:40 PM

As a former Florida Gator, I am thrilled by the outcome of last night's game. As a regular fan, I am ashamed that the Big 10 doesn't have some sort of play-off/extra games; so that a team doesn't have to sit almost two months before playing another game. Being rusty can be just an excuse, but it can also be valid too. Florida played two games in the past 50 days; to Ohio State's zero. Game play is different than scrimmage and any other form. The BCS, Big 10, whoever, should have evened the playing field a little bit more than they did. It's not Florida's fault. It's not Ohio State's fault. It's something that needs to be addressed through the entire collegiate organization.

But, go Gators!  :)

I agree, they should do an out right 12 week schedule, then the bowl games.... a mix of conference games and non-conference....

and the SEC should be renamed BIG-SEC

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#25 : January 09, 2007, 05:13:15 PM

How about this ingenious idea...........................PLAYOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baghead #2

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#26 : January 09, 2007, 05:16:03 PM

Bad winners are worse than bad losers..

100% correct.

redtab78

Pro Bowler
#27 : January 09, 2007, 06:24:07 PM

100% correct.

define a bad winner......

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#28 : January 09, 2007, 06:43:49 PM

100% correct.

define a bad winner......

Someone who takes more joy in making derisive comments towards the losing opponent than they do in their own victory..

i.e. classless or Eagles fan

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#29 : January 09, 2007, 06:48:13 PM

i.e. classless or Eagles fan
Eagles fans are the laughing stock of the NFL...they just dont know when to shut the hell up...they are never going to win a Superbowl because that city is going to hell.....besides..they have a statue dedicated to a fictional movie character...how stupid can u be?

In the words of the Russian Boxer, "I must break you"

btw Rocky sucked

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ohio state fans « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools