Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Michael Bush declares eligible for draft... « previous next »
Page: 1

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

: January 09, 2007, 12:36:37 PM

No, link but here in Louisville it is the talk of the town and Brohm is sure to follow...

Baghead #2

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 09, 2007, 12:43:59 PM

Where should Bush go in the draft?  I am sure with Petrino leaving a lot of the players will follow, this may be really good for USF.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 09, 2007, 12:46:21 PM

Well to tell you the truth, word around town was he would stay because he hasn't rehabed so well after his broken bone. A lot of people think he has put on some weight but maybe not. Personally I don't know what his status is. If he makes a recover and this is just a broken bone he could go in the mix with Lynch, Peterson and then Bush (not in any order). I think he carries a 1st round grade no question but its depends upon his conditioning. Remember Lindell White? Could be something similiar.

Baghead #2

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#3 : January 09, 2007, 12:52:33 PM

Im thinking he will go in mid 2nd to mid 3rd

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 09, 2007, 12:53:43 PM

Im thinking he will go in mid 2nd to mid 3rd

If he does, bad decision.

I know this Bush plans on being in the top 20 or he would have stayed another year.

Baghead #2

zed

Pro Bowler

#5 : January 09, 2007, 04:23:08 PM

He won't make the first round in my opinion.  2nd round at best.  Unless he makes up ground in the combines or the senior bowl.

redtab78

Pro Bowler
#6 : January 09, 2007, 04:42:15 PM

I dont think he will go as high as some project due to his injury, he may be a little hesitant on it in the combine...

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 09, 2007, 04:50:29 PM

There is no doubt that the guy has a lot of skill and a broken bone shouldn't hamper his draft stock even if he can't go at the combine.  If he shows up in good shape he will still be a late first early second round pick.  If he shows up fat then he will fall, but its up to him and if he declared I think he will be in shape. 

#8 : January 09, 2007, 05:53:53 PM

our 1st second round pick pick !.......trust me he is the guy !
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Michael Bush declares eligible for draft... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools