Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jethro Franklin gone « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

shall555

Starter

#30 : January 09, 2007, 09:12:02 PM

I looked up Mattison's coaching bio and discovered something interesting. Guess who Mattison coached in college? Mark Wheeler. LOL. I haven't heard that name in years! His NFL prospects have included:

Sam Adams (1st rd)
Anthony Weaver (2nd)
Mark Wheeler (3rd)
Justin Tuck (3rd)
Josh Williams (4th)
Darrell Campbell (currently on the Bucs roster)

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#31 : January 09, 2007, 09:25:26 PM

Horrible move.  This move will be even worse if not even one offensive coach is fired.

Why is firing Franklin a horrible move in your opinion?

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#32 : January 09, 2007, 09:32:56 PM

Horrible move.  This move will be even worse if not even one offensive coach is fired.

I would agree that Franklin deserved to get another look at next season, but I woudn't say that this was a bad move. The d-line may have lost a couple of players during the season, but running backs got to the second level way too often and pressure was never there form the front four. If the Bucs can get an upgrade in a D-line coach, then I'm all for it.

Now, if Gruden doesn't start cleaning house with his offensive staff, then there might be a problem.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 10, 2007, 04:46:30 AM

Here's a picture of Jethro driving out of town (granny is seated behind him).   Maybe now he can fullfill his dream of becoming a double knot spy.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 10, 2007, 08:46:15 AM

Here's a picture of Jethro driving out of town (granny is seated behind him). Maybe now he can fullfill his dream of becoming a double knot spy.

ROFLMBAO!!!!

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jethro Franklin gone « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools