Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: weeks picks « previous next »
Page: 1

big bad bob

Rookie

: January 09, 2007, 08:58:39 PM

so long
eagles
bears
ravens
pats

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 09, 2007, 08:59:35 PM

so long
eagles
bears
ravens
pats

Eagles stay and I agree...

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

#2 : January 09, 2007, 09:06:05 PM

LOL I love how the big bad bob seemingly doesn't have a shift key, also we have another one of these threads lurking near the bottom of pg1 / top of pg2 just to let everyone know.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#3 : January 09, 2007, 09:15:52 PM

Eagles
Seahawks
Ravens
Chargers

Sarasota BucFan

Rookie

#4 : January 09, 2007, 09:38:57 PM

Eagles
Seahawks
Ravens
Chargers
Agreed, bears will be out, along with the colts.

redtab78

Pro Bowler
#5 : January 09, 2007, 09:44:48 PM

I just wanna see Chargers and Saints in the end with a smack down laid on the sains just to show everyone that Bush aint all he's cracked up to be....

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#6 : January 09, 2007, 09:55:34 PM

Chargers
Ravens
Bears
Saints

TEAMCALI

Starter

#7 : January 10, 2007, 12:18:03 PM

Chargers
Ravens
Bears
Saints
    my picks as well..

#8 : January 10, 2007, 02:30:18 PM

I pick:

Eagles over Saints: the team I'm seeing right now is just plain executing.  The loss of Sheppard will hurt big time, but I think that the Eagles D will do just enough against a Drew Brees who has only been good for the last few weeks (rather than incredibly good), and the Eagles O will go high percentage.

Bears over Seahawks: I don't like the Bears, but I thik they will do enough on D to win this game.  Wouldn't be surprised if it went the other way, though (I could say that about any of these games, I guess).

Colts over Ravens: Sometimes, you have to ignore common sense.  I think Peyton is finally going to get himself on track in the big games this weekend, and a reignited Colts D still has something to prove.

Chargers over Patriots: I know Brad-ichik is really good.  I know he's even better in the playoffs.  The Chargers are awesome, though (in spite of the Marty factor).  Listen to this: The Chargers have lost only two games this year, each by 3 points.  That's as close to undefeated as you can get these days.  They come in on a roll, and I don't think it stops this week.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: weeks picks « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools