Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: BUCS SIGN MORE FREE AGENTS « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
: January 09, 2007, 10:15:38 PM

PewterReport.com is reporting that the Buccaneers have added a few new free agents Tuesday evening, signing LB Evan Benjamin and WR Jovan Bouknight in addition to the names we reported earlier: WR Efrem Hill, WR Kyle Smith and S Tra Boger. Last week, PewterReport.com reported the addition of return man and WR Chad Owens. Stay tuned to PewterReport.com for more breaking Bucs news.

http://pewterreport.com/articles/view/2793

#1 : January 09, 2007, 10:19:48 PM

I've heard of Bouknight , Wyoming or Wes. Michigan.... I think.

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
#2 : January 09, 2007, 10:24:28 PM

Wyoming. In my SR's Fab Fives back in 2005 I touted Benjamin, Bouknight and Owens (see what you non-PI subscribers missed?). I liked these guys in college. They were "sleeper" types. They'll be hard-pressed to make the Bucs roster, but they'll be fun to watch in NFL Europe or in training camp. Those three are pretty tough competitors.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#3 : January 09, 2007, 10:54:45 PM

Bouknight is good, ive watched him several times playing against my utes, he was pretty good...for a guy playing at wyoming

Larry Brackins

Starter
#4 : January 09, 2007, 10:55:51 PM

I liked Bouknight coming out of college. Gruden is going to make the competition at WR fun.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#5 : January 10, 2007, 02:05:38 AM

Wow.

I have NOOOO idea who these guys are, and I refuse to look it up.

Why you ask?

Because I could care less about bantha poo-doo.

#6 : January 10, 2007, 08:40:16 AM

I've seen all of Wyoming's games (understandable, since I live in Wyoming), and Bouknight is a tireless worker. Never takes a play off and makes clutch catches in close coverage. He doesn't have the speed to catch on immediately but given some time I think he could be a good prospect. Glad to see him here.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 10, 2007, 08:47:41 AM

Wow.

I have NOOOO idea who these guys are, and I refuse to look it up.

Why you ask?

Because I could care less about bantha poo-doo.

You'll know who they are because they will have WR numbers in the single digits and LB numbers in the 40's.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: BUCS SIGN MORE FREE AGENTS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools