Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McNabb headed to Minny? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

: January 10, 2007, 12:25:23 PM

http://www.twincities.com/mld/pioneerpress/16423212.htm

Makes sense, since he'd be reuinted with Childress.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 10, 2007, 12:27:04 PM

Very interesting! Please say no to 37 year old QB's that will want 8 million gauranteed..........

Baghead #2

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 10, 2007, 12:53:58 PM

nah, ain't happen'n.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#3 : January 10, 2007, 12:54:51 PM

I doubt it will happen, then who will be the eagles QB? Garcia cant do it forever

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 10, 2007, 01:02:32 PM

More likely that Garcia goes to Minny.

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 10, 2007, 02:07:58 PM

McNabb goes nowhere.

I would like to see what happens if the Eagles get to, and maybe WIN, the Superbowl with Garcia as their QB...

Momma McNabb will be puking in her chunky soup.  Alongside her lil'baby boy.

#6 : January 10, 2007, 02:54:38 PM

McNabb goes nowhere.

I would like to see what happens if the Eagles get to, and maybe WIN, the Superbowl with Garcia as their QB...

Momma McNabb will be puking in her chunky soup.  Alongside her lil'baby boy.

I could take them getting to the SB, but winning it is outta the question. Philly fan doesn't deserve to ever hoist the Lombardi, NEVER!!!!

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 10, 2007, 02:54:55 PM

Didn't I post in another thread where you shouldn't believe anything between now and the time your draft is over?  All the lies and rumors are coming out, and there's no way of knowing who's right, wrong, or just going along starting stuff for fun...

Crazier things have happened, but let's let them happen, then be shocked and appalled, then let's talk about it...no use waisting good posts on something that is just sort of crazy... [banghead]

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#8 : January 10, 2007, 02:57:25 PM

Didn't I post in another thread where you shouldn't believe anything between now and the time your draft is over?  All the lies and rumors are coming out, and there's no way of knowing who's right, wrong, or just going along starting stuff for fun...

Yes, good advice on taking everything said with a grain of salt, but what else is there to talk about for Bucs fans from now until the draft?

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#9 : January 10, 2007, 03:06:43 PM

Didn't I post in another thread where you shouldn't believe anything between now and the time your draft is over? All the lies and rumors are coming out, and there's no way of knowing who's right, wrong, or just going along starting stuff for fun...

Yes, good advice on taking everything said with a grain of salt, but what else is there to talk about for Bucs fans from now until the draft?

I don't know but I'd rather say nothing than to chase this one.  I mean clearly McNabb is the francise.  Garcia will get a payday, but not in Philly...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

BarnacleBeau

Rookie

#10 : January 10, 2007, 03:18:45 PM

Gotta feeling we are going to see Garcia round these parts before it's all said and done...for at least a workout anyways.

Happy not to live up to Chronic's expectations.

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#11 : January 10, 2007, 03:26:15 PM

I really don't like the Eagles, it would be very interesting if they at least go to the SB. It would behoove them to sign Garcia to a huge contract.

#12 : January 10, 2007, 03:28:39 PM

If McNabb goes anywhere I see him here. Gruden/Allen will see to that

BarnacleBeau

Rookie

#13 : January 10, 2007, 03:31:25 PM

I dont like Philly either. I also think that if the eagles give garcia a long term contract, McNabb will no doubt be a starter wherever he goes. I dont think 36 or 37 is too old for a starter on the short side contract.

BarnacleBeau

Rookie

#14 : January 10, 2007, 03:38:42 PM

I also believe that if McNabb came here he would kick arse. I think he'd be welcome by the fan base as well as his peers on the field. The only thing I would be scared of are his knees and I wouldn't sign him to a too God awfully long contract.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McNabb headed to Minny? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools