Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jamaal Anderson vs. Joe Thomas « previous next »
Page: 1 2

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#15 : January 10, 2007, 01:51:09 PM

Actually two years ago, there was a lot of manlove for Caddy in this board. But yes, the player that we usually expect the Bucs to grab is usually not taken.

shall555

Starter

#16 : January 10, 2007, 02:02:46 PM

Actually two years ago, there was a lot of manlove for Caddy in this board. But yes, the player that we usually expect the Bucs to grab is usually not taken.

Great sig! LOL.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 10, 2007, 03:14:39 PM

The fact that everyone and their mama on the board wants Joe Thomas, tells me that we aren't taking him. Call it the Steven Jackson/Mike Williams factor. All these fools were screaming the same manlove for those two and look what happened. Joe Thomas = Not a Buc.

Well the mob is batting .500 just like the staff then, experts, pshaw, who need 'em?

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

Shag

Pro Bowler

#18 : January 10, 2007, 03:18:54 PM

Mel kiper thinks Jamaal is better then Gaines.

Mike Williams was better than anybody in the 2005 draft.  ???

thanson

Starter

#19 : January 10, 2007, 05:16:22 PM

Help me help you...draft Joe Thomas - Carnell Williams

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jamaal Anderson vs. Joe Thomas « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools