Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Reggie Nelson declares and is rated « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#60 : January 16, 2007, 07:00:39 PM

our 1st pick in the draft will either be the lt from wisconsin or the wr from GT.

#61 : January 16, 2007, 07:03:02 PM

our 1st pick in the draft will either be the lt from wisconsin or the wr from GT.
Joe Thomas or Calvin Johnson? I agree with that.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#62 : January 16, 2007, 07:51:24 PM

Ask the Pats---several Gators there, including WRs.

#63 : January 16, 2007, 07:53:39 PM

Ask the Pats---several Gators there, including WRs.
4 Gator WRs: Kight, Caldwell, Jackson, Gaffney.

But seriously
1. No need to draft a S in the first round or any DB.
2. He said WR = no value, nor do DBs in that system, with the exception of Rodney Harrison who is often injured, the rest of the guys were 'system' picks, like ours.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#64 : January 20, 2007, 09:14:37 PM

Speaking of Reggie Nelson.  I love this piece:

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#65 : January 20, 2007, 10:04:47 PM

Didn't you know all Gators are going to be pro bowl potential?

Don't believe me, ask Karen.

Better yet, ask the Bucs. Seems to me we had a couple of Gator wide receivers a few years back.

What a team Grossman, Earnest Graham, with Jacquez and Reidel... Im drolling
Yatta at LT, Odom at RT...
Every school produces stinkers as well as stars. Any team would love to have Alex Bown, Mike Peterson, Andra Davis, Ian Scott, Jeff Mitchell....

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#66 : January 20, 2007, 10:12:40 PM

would anyone trade the two second rounders to get him. tough one. hes nasty though.

#67 : January 20, 2007, 10:15:03 PM

would anyone trade the two second rounders to get him. tough one. hes nasty though.
Nope.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#68 : January 20, 2007, 10:17:17 PM

Speaking of Reggie Nelson. I love this piece:

LMAO!!

PoorRichard

Starter

#69 : January 21, 2007, 01:56:15 AM

Lets see.....Mel Kiper has Reggie debuting at #7 overall prospect on the board. Hmmm, I don't see any metion of Merriweather or Weddle even being top 60 picks. Nice call guys.  By the time they get done disecting Quinn, Peterson, Thomas, CJ, Gaines and co., Reggie will find himself in the top 5 on draft day. The problem with guys like Samari and RJ is that they watch the games but they dont really understand what it is they are watching. Reggie was the most DOMINANT player on the BEST team at the HIGEST level of MAJOR D-1A. This guy is legit. He is a Roy Williams, Ed Reed-type STAR-to-be at safety in the NFL. He has all of the intanigbles, was probably the hardest hitting DB in college football, a real leader with High Character...

Any Bucs fan should know you don't win Championships by throwing TD passes. You win them by not letting the other team throw TDs on you. 
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Reggie Nelson declares and is rated « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools