Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Here's WHY the Bucs WILL Win the Superbowl this year « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

G-Snake

Rookie

: October 14, 2006, 03:32:59 PM

I have proof through coincidence that the Bucs will win the Superbowl this year, much like Simeone Rice predicted, even after the 0-4 start. The coincidence goes something like this..

The first car I ever owned was pewter color (paint was actually called pewter)

The second (and current) car I own is red color.

What are the similarities? Why ofcourse those are the main Bucs colors. That being said, it's destined to happen that Grads brings them to the superbowl because of the color of my cars. Not to mention this week is the start of Joseph. My prediction is 16 straight wins from here on out.

LOL

TBayJJ

Second String

#1 : October 14, 2006, 03:34:22 PM

LOL, I hope so, but no chance. [banghead]

G-Snake

Rookie

#2 : October 14, 2006, 03:35:06 PM

Probably a 5-11 finish at best.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#3 : October 14, 2006, 03:36:34 PM

thats what im thinking also, it would be nice to win the super bowl again, but i dont think it will be this year lol

TBayJJ

Second String

#4 : October 14, 2006, 03:36:41 PM

I agree, maybe we can get a the first overall pick though. [banghead]

G-Snake

Rookie

#5 : October 14, 2006, 03:39:32 PM

I'd be happy with either the draft choices of (granted it's a top 5 pick)

OT - Thomas
WR - Calvin Johnson
QB - Brohm or Stanton

Hell, we could always just draft Adrian Peterson and put him on the line lmao, he's probably more effective than half the linemen in Tampa. It'd be so hard to pass up on him if I was the GM, even with Cadillac in the lineup. Peterson > Bush IMO.

G-Snake

Rookie

#6 : October 14, 2006, 03:42:16 PM

If the Bucs can win (somehow) on Sunday, and get the momentum swinging to stop McNabb defensively, this team COULD be looking at 2-4 and then a decent chance against the Giants. That's stating that the Bucs have pretty much no chance vs. the Bengals and Eagles, but winning games where you have no chance creates season momentum and teams like the Saints look good to face.

Ah, the dreamworld.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#7 : October 14, 2006, 03:44:29 PM

I'd be happy with either the draft choices of (granted it's a top 5 pick)

OT - Thomas
WR - Calvin Johnson
QB - Brohm or Stanton

Hell, we could always just draft Adrian Peterson and put him on the line lmao, he's probably more effective than half the linemen in Tampa. It'd be so hard to pass up on him if I was the GM, even with Cadillac in the lineup. Peterson > Bush IMO.

i definetely wouldnt go for a QB, thats just like starting over every year, lets see what bruce can do, i can almost guarantee gruden will look for a Vet QB to backup bruce possibly

i think a 2 rb set would be nice, adrian peterson is the same type of runner caddy is tho, we need a warrick dunn type qb back, like maurice jones drew, small and effective

but depending on how things go i would like:

1.Quentin Moses-DE-Georgia
2.Paul Poluszny-LB-Penn State
3.Merriweather-Safety

i think for picks next year, if the players are worthy, we need a dominant defensive player, or OT

#8 : October 14, 2006, 03:46:53 PM

Poz isn't playing that well, and if we draft Merriweather it'll be in R1 because he'll be gone by the time our second pick rolls around most likely.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 14, 2006, 04:14:56 PM

Probably. Although, I think we might be able to sneak a 6th victory too.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

gone

Hall of Famer
#10 : October 14, 2006, 04:48:19 PM

Who knows what'll happen?

netsbucscardsfan

Second String

#11 : October 14, 2006, 04:50:34 PM

quienten moses is terrible

we need to get patrick willis

shadrach84

Starter

#12 : October 14, 2006, 07:16:47 PM

Can the Bucs please draft a defensive player this year in the first round? That's all I'm hoping for.

#13 : October 14, 2006, 07:33:23 PM

quienten moses is terrible
Yeah but Quinton Moses is great.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#14 : October 15, 2006, 01:38:23 AM

Yeah.....uh, no.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Here's WHY the Bucs WILL Win the Superbowl this year « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools