Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Here's WHY the Bucs WILL Win the Superbowl this year « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BUKANEER

Rookie

#15 : October 15, 2006, 05:26:09 AM

i definetely wouldnt go for a QB, thats just like starting over every year, lets see what bruce can do, i can almost guarantee gruden will look for a Vet QB to backup bruce possibly

i think a 2 rb set would be nice, adrian peterson is the same type of runner caddy is tho, we need a warrick dunn type qb back, like maurice jones drew, small and effective

but depending on how things go i would like:

1.Quentin Moses-DE-Georgia
2.Paul Poluszny-LB-Penn State
3.Merriweather-Safety

i think for picks next year, if the players are worthy, we need a dominant defensive player, or OT
Garrett Wolfe - how high is he supposed to go in the draft?

TBYFLBuc

Second String

#16 : October 15, 2006, 09:38:20 AM

I think the Bucs rebound and go 7-9 like they did in 2003(?). Then we get a crapy mid teen draft position. I just hope we go defense heavy in the draft.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#17 : October 15, 2006, 10:06:23 AM

too much kool-aid drinking going on here LOL

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#18 : October 15, 2006, 10:10:26 AM

I think the Bucs rebound and go 7-9 like they did in 2003(?). Then we get a crapy mid teen draft position. I just hope we go defense heavy in the draft.

It may actually be to the Bucs benefit drafting in the teens.  Easier to trade down and you can potentially pick up a a top ten player that falls there at a discouted price. 

#19 : October 15, 2006, 10:18:58 AM

I have a better chance of winning BACK to BACK million dollar lotteries, than the Bucs do of going to this year's SuperBowl. We are more than likely looking at a 5-11 or 6-10 "rebuilding" year this season.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#20 : October 24, 2006, 03:12:11 AM

I have proof through coincidence that the Bucs will win the Superbowl this year, much like Simeone Rice predicted, even after the 0-4 start. The coincidence goes something like this..

The first car I ever owned was pewter color (paint was actually called pewter)

The second (and current) car I own is red color.

What are the similarities? Why ofcourse those are the main Bucs colors. That being said, it's destined to happen that Grads brings them to the superbowl because of the color of my cars. Not to mention this week is the start of Joseph. My prediction is 16 straight wins from here on out.

LOL

LMAO!!!

BP1

Pro Bowler

#21 : October 24, 2006, 12:54:12 PM

I have proof through coincidence that the Bucs will win the Superbowl this year, much like Simeone Rice predicted, even after the 0-4 start. The coincidence goes something like this..

What are the similarities? Why ofcourse those are the main Bucs colors. That being said, it's destined to happen that Grads brings them to the superbowl because of the color of my cars. Not to mention this week is the start of Joseph. My prediction is 16 straight wins from here on out.

LOL

LMAO!!

Well so far he is right and all everyone keeps doing is laughing. So let me add my "lmao" so we can keep the luck going with the Giants.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#22 : October 24, 2006, 01:17:20 PM

LOL
How the hell have I missed this thread the last couple weeks? I think the Browns and Packers will be in the SuperBowl based on the 2 colors on your underwear!!!

Garv

Hall of Famer
#23 : October 24, 2006, 01:21:15 PM

One game at a time. Enjoy.
What a GAME last Sunday!!! STILL riding high on that game, that kick.......wow.

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#24 : October 24, 2006, 01:22:37 PM

LOL
How the hell have I missed this thread the last couple weeks? I think the Browns and Packers will be in the SuperBowl based on the 2 colors on your underwear!!!

LOL!!

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#25 : October 24, 2006, 04:12:20 PM

Based on the thought process used above the Eagles will go to the Superbowl. However, after multiple injuries they will fall apart and be sold by the owner for less than they are worth.

Well so far he is right and all everyone keeps doing is laughing. So let me add my "lmao" so we can keep the luck going with the Giants.

I'll second that. LMAO.

Eli10

Second String

#26 : October 24, 2006, 05:24:05 PM

I had to see this for myself...Bucs winning the SB this year?  DAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#27 : October 24, 2006, 07:25:54 PM

I had to see this for myself...Bucs winning the SB this year?  DAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Uh oh....the enemy!  ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHH!!

BP1

Pro Bowler

#28 : October 25, 2006, 12:05:54 AM

I had to see this for myself...Bucs winning the SB this year? DAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't even remember the last time the Giants won a Super Bowl. So go away, the other Manning.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#29 : October 25, 2006, 12:07:28 PM

I had to see this for myself...Bucs winning the SB this year? DAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't even remember the last time the Giants won a Super Bowl. So go away, the other Manning.

'86 and '90. I remember watching papa Simms play his way to an MVP on that '86 team.

:

Hide Tools Show Tools