Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Here's WHY the Bucs WILL Win the Superbowl this year « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Eli10

Second String

#30 : October 25, 2006, 02:45:09 PM

Gruden - that was a great team. I'm willing to bet either of those Giants teams would beat the Bucs team that won in 2002

BP1

Pro Bowler

#31 : October 26, 2006, 12:10:40 AM

I had to see this for myself...Bucs winning the SB this year? DAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even remember the last time the Giants won a Super Bowl. So go away, the other Manning.

'86 and '90. I remember watching papa Simms play his way to an MVP on that '86 team.

I was born in 86 so that explains it. Yeah....Go Blue...lol.

BP1

Pro Bowler

#32 : October 26, 2006, 12:13:52 AM

Gruden - that was a great team. I'm willing to bet either of those Giants teams would beat the Bucs team that won in 2002

How can you bet on this? Most of those Giants are living in retirement homes. lol

Eli10

Second String

#33 : October 30, 2006, 11:39:33 AM

How can you bet on this? Most of those Giants are living in retirement homes. lol

LOL!!  of course!!  Although I did see Harry Carson the other day on a TV show...looks young!!  LT!  fully recovered from that 1993 Achillies strain!  of course, Joe Morris is day to day but, then again, aren't we all?
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Here's WHY the Bucs WILL Win the Superbowl this year « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools