Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will not renew my 8 seats if Raheem is the guy.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

baseballguy6599

Rookie

: January 17, 2009, 08:33:04 AM

Will not renew my 8 season tickets if Raheem Morris is the HC --- not because I dislike Raheem --- but I completely believe he is not ready for this job --- and the Glazers are being cheap --- They had 2 respected figures in HC and GM that they had to pay --- they fired them --- and will now only have to pay until they find employment --- which will be one year tops -----

swirless

Pro Bowler

#1 : January 17, 2009, 08:34:13 AM

Will not renew my 8 season tickets if Raheem Morris is the HC --- not because I dislike Raheem --- but I completely believe he is not ready for this job --- and the Glazers are being cheap --- They had 2 respected figures in HC and GM that they had to pay --- they fired them --- and will now only have to pay until they find employment --- which will be one year tops -----

I hope this ,move is not a fire sale of sorts

Snook

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 17, 2009, 09:45:50 AM

Thanks for coming out!  The bandwagon will be awaiting your return next season...

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#3 : January 17, 2009, 09:46:47 AM

See ya later Chucky!!!

Snook

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 17, 2009, 09:47:50 AM

These people that won't even give Raheem a chance make me sick.

baseballguy6599

Rookie

#5 : January 17, 2009, 09:51:37 AM

Been a diehard fan since 1976 --- Season ticket older since the 80s --- no bandwagon guy here --- You cannot sell this move in any way shape or form as a move forward --- and yes it could turn out ok --- given the fact that a broken clock is correct twice a day --- but this is not how stable winning franchises do it --- not spending my money on this move --- will take my entertainment dollars elsewhere.

baseballguy6599

Rookie

#6 : January 17, 2009, 09:54:07 AM

Snook what has he done to earn giving him my blind trust --- He was a frickin position coach --- He has not even been a DC --- if he was so over the top great ---- why didn't Denver hire after that interview --- enuf said --- He will be the Ron Zook of Buccaneer football

jaybuc88

Pro Bowler
#7 : January 17, 2009, 09:55:45 AM

This is why the fan base in Tampa is called gooberville.....

Jbuc5

Practice Squad

#8 : January 17, 2009, 09:56:52 AM

I am starting to get the feeling that it has alot more to do with things other than experience. People are sour for other reasons it would seem.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#9 : January 17, 2009, 09:57:10 AM

Stick to the sport you know Champ... good riddance to you Yankees-"Whoever Gruden is coaching" fan.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#10 : January 17, 2009, 09:57:22 AM

Well, I have 64 seats and now not only will I renew, but I'm going to buy an additional 30 seats because of this move.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#11 : January 17, 2009, 10:01:56 AM

You weren't going to renew because you can't afford the price of admission anymore.

As for the Glazers being cheap, how does eating GruAllen's contract for millions equate cheap. They're trying to bring another championship to Tampa.

king_frog

Hall of Famer
#12 : January 17, 2009, 10:02:30 AM

Well, I have 64 seats and now not only will I renew, but I'm going to buy an additional 30 seats because of this move.
DTG,
I did not renew my 4 seats last season... Now is the time for me to step back up to the plate and get 4 more !! I applaud the Glazers.. It was a gutsy move that was long over due. About Raheem, all of the Falcon, Raven and Dolphin fans were complaining about their lesser known new young coaches.. However you do not hear them complaining any longer.
Give the man a chance. For Gods sake, look at all of the years JG got a pass because of the super bowl.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#13 : January 17, 2009, 10:02:50 AM

Listen Jerky,

It's obvious you don't even like football with your screen name and everything, so go ahead and take your season tickets and been a fan since 1976 and head somewhere else.

jaybuc88

Pro Bowler
#14 : January 17, 2009, 10:03:22 AM

Great point! Do you all realize how much the glazers are going to pay for this move....not cheap for sure
You weren't going to renew because you can't afford the price of admission anymore.

As for the Glazers being cheap, how does eating GruAllen's contract for millions equate cheap. They're trying to bring another championship to Tampa.

The Glazers are paying out Millions for this change...how are they cheap?? The bottom line is Gruden did it to himself plan and simple...players don't like this guy
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will not renew my 8 seats if Raheem is the guy.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools