Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will not renew my 8 seats if Raheem is the guy.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

FartMan

Pro Bowler
#15 : January 17, 2009, 10:10:00 AM

Well, I have 64 seats and now not only will I renew, but I'm going to buy an additional 30 seats because of this move.

I would like to be your friend.

JoeyDaBuc

Second String

#16 : January 17, 2009, 10:11:44 AM

Will not renew my 8 season tickets if Raheem Morris is the HC --- not because I dislike Raheem --- but I completely believe he is not ready for this job --- and the Glazers are being cheap --- They had 2 respected figures in HC and GM that they had to pay --- they fired them --- and will now only have to pay until they find employment --- which will be one year tops -----
[/q
Great point! Do you all realize how much the glazers are going to pay for this move....not cheap for sure
You weren't going to renew because you can't afford the price of admission anymore.

As for the Glazers being cheap, how does eating GruAllen's contract for millions equate cheap. They're trying to bring another championship to Tampa.

The Glazers are paying out Millions for this change...how are they cheap?? The bottom line is Gruden did it to himself plan and simple...players don't like this guy
Will not renew my 8 season tickets if Raheem Morris is the HC --- not because I dislike Raheem --- but I completely believe he is not ready for this job --- and the Glazers are being cheap --- They had 2 respected figures in HC and GM that they had to pay --- they fired them --- and will now only have to pay until they find employment --- which will be one year tops -----
Great point! Do you all realize how much the glazers are going to pay for this move....not cheap for sure
You weren't going to renew because you can't afford the price of admission anymore.

As for the Glazers being cheap, how does eating GruAllen's contract for millions equate cheap. They're trying to bring another championship to Tampa.

The Glazers are paying out Millions for this change...how are they cheap?? The bottom line is Gruden did it to himself plan and simple...players don't like this guy

Oh YEA !!!!!   We have a coach that the players like.......We just hired Dave Campo.....bad comparison....Campo actually DID something in the NFL before being named HC.

Our drafts in 2010,11 and 12 will be fun.......I almost forgot what it felt like to draft top 3 every year.

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 17, 2009, 10:13:03 AM

Ignorance run rampant.  Who cares about your 8 tickets?  I'm sure there were alot of people just like you in Baltimore, Atlanta and Miami wishing they had kept their tix.  Quit whining, already.

psymun

Starter
#18 : January 17, 2009, 10:13:52 AM

Funny that someone would go through the trouble and waste their time signing up for this message board just to post that he won't be renewing his EIGHT season tickets. Big Whoop! GOODBYE!

More than anything, this team needs better fans! Don't get me wrong, we have a lot of great fans, but we have way too many crappy fans!

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer

#19 : January 17, 2009, 10:14:05 AM

What was Gruden doing so well that has you people ready to jump off a bridge?

Bucsman90

Rookie
#20 : January 17, 2009, 10:14:43 AM

Cool, Ill buy them, I have been on the list for a while

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 17, 2009, 10:16:31 AM

Well, I have 64 seats and now not only will I renew, but I'm going to buy an additional 30 seats because of this move.

Now this is a fan. And this is what make the future so much brighter.  WE have HOPE, which we didn't have yesterday at this time.

#2Linebacker32

Starter

#22 : January 17, 2009, 10:18:52 AM

I would like to be your friend.

Let me be your firend then also. look thisis not a cheap move people how is this cheap when they are going to be paying for both of thier contrcts. There's a reason that Morris has been viewed around the leauge as the next big thing as far as being a head coach. How do we know that Denver didn't interview Raheem and like his and offered him the job and Raheem didn't accept because he knew this was going to happen. Plus i think for these people who says they don't like the move hey they may be a fan of gruden thats all. but he can't keep coaching if he don't have the respect of the player and coaches. I bet he back stabbed a lot of people. One thing that sticks out to me is what he did to Luke the AtL game. Thats the kind of person he is. No plan at all and that is something the glazers said stuck out

king_frog

Hall of Famer
#23 : January 17, 2009, 10:24:38 AM

AMEN!!

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#24 : January 17, 2009, 10:26:03 AM

Amen DTG...if I had the cash, I would renew as well....although if I had the cash I would have renewed either way...

baseballguy6599

Rookie

#25 : January 17, 2009, 10:32:03 AM

Cheap --- because they will only pay the difference on the balance of these contracts and what BA/JG earn elsewhere --- its called the setaside ---- I am a long time Bucs fan from the days of Doug Williams --- I do not like this move from a professional perspective --- it is not about the personalities involved --- The Glazers will save $20 million on this move --- and now we have the inmates running the asylum --- show me where that has ever worked --- The people buying into this being a football move are the "Goobers"

jaybuc88

Pro Bowler
#26 : January 17, 2009, 10:45:02 AM

Cheap --- because they will only pay the difference on the balance of these contracts and what BA/JG earn elsewhere --- its called the setaside ---- I am a long time Bucs fan from the days of Doug Williams --- I do not like this move from a professional perspective --- it is not about the personalities involved --- The Glazers will save $20 million on this move --- and now we have the inmates running the asylum --- show me where that has ever worked --- The people buying into this being a football move are the "Goobers"

It's statements like "Inmates running the asylum" that makes me question you. That's fine to question the move but to make gooberish statements like this is uneducated

baseballguy6599

Rookie

#27 : January 17, 2009, 10:47:08 AM

You do not ask the players who they want as coach ---- Tell me where that has worked --- That is supposedly according to reports what brought about this change ---

Snook

Hall of Famer

#28 : January 17, 2009, 11:15:03 AM

I won't say a word when you're eating crow next season...

baseballguy6599

Rookie

#29 : January 17, 2009, 11:18:13 AM

Snook --- Where has it worked ---- EVER ---- How well it working in Dallas --- where the most talented team in the NFC missed the playoffs -- with the HC the players picked --- Show me where it has worked???? I am waiting ----
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will not renew my 8 seats if Raheem is the guy.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools