Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will not renew my 8 seats if Raheem is the guy.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Snook

Hall of Famer
#30 : January 17, 2009, 11:20:40 AM

Snook --- Where has it worked ---- EVER ---- How well it working in Dallas --- where the most talented team in the NFC missed the playoffs -- with the HC the players picked --- Show me where it has worked???? I am waiting ----

Shut up.  Who cares who picked the HC?  In the end, its the Glazers that made the final decision.

Why don't you try this out for once?  Shut you pie hole for this season and see what happens.  Give Raheem a chance.  You've ALREADY given up on him.  Its truly pathetic.

baseballguy6599

Rookie

#31 : January 17, 2009, 11:26:49 AM

Still waiting for you to show where the players HC worked -----  I wish Raheem great success --- but he is not ready ---  and you telling me not to have opinion about it is really mature ---- coming from someone with over 5,000 posts on a MB --- you obviously have an opinion --- you attacked my opinion --- I just asked you to validate yours --- calm down

king_frog

Hall of Famer
#32 : January 17, 2009, 12:18:27 PM

What was Gruden doing so well that has you people ready to jump off a bridge?

Gruden had a plan and is a top 5 coach in the NFL.
Yeah right. His plan was to get fired and get 15 million bucks.. Get real !! He had no plan and no direction for this tea. No wait I stand to be corrected. He did have a plan, musical chairs with retread QB's.

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 17, 2009, 12:31:43 PM

Fine! Give me your 8 tickets, loser!

Bucsman90

Rookie
#34 : January 17, 2009, 12:32:25 PM

baseball guy, are you going to sell me those seats

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#35 : January 17, 2009, 12:37:43 PM

I don't want to the racist here. But, Is there a link between Black coaches and Black players? Does that come into question at all when a black player hits the field?

I mean, you DON'T want to let your "botha's" down. But at the SAME time, does it HURT the org. if they play for "the man?"

Some people DO play better under certain coaches, I'm guessing you are just comfortable with who you are comfortable with?

After all, we seemed sort-of dysfunctional at times. Morris might be the guy to "gel" (i hate that word) the team together imo.

docbravo

Pro Bowler

#36 : January 17, 2009, 12:39:32 PM

Been a diehard fan since 1976 --- Season ticket older since the 80s --- no bandwagon guy here --- You cannot sell this move in any way shape or form as a move forward --- and yes it could turn out ok --- given the fact that a broken clock is correct twice a day --- but this is not how stable winning franchises do it --- not spending my money on this move --- will take my entertainment dollars elsewhere.

Good. Good Luck with that. I hear Circuit City has some promising stock for you and your "8 Season Tickets." Thanks for entertaining us Die Hard Fans.
Oh F.Y.I., we haven't been a "stable franchise" since the end of 2003.

docbravo

Pro Bowler

#37 : January 17, 2009, 12:58:48 PM

Gruden had a plan and is a top 5 coach in the NFL.

Top 5???? That's funny. His worth will be defined by how long it takes him to find a job. 3 potential openings out there right now.... clocks tickin.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#38 : January 17, 2009, 01:25:28 PM

Gruden is not a top 5 coach in the NFL at this point.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#39 : January 17, 2009, 01:30:35 PM

Dan, you're not one of those "ticket brokers" that cause us out-of-towners to have to pay a little (sometimes a lot) more than they should for tickets if we want to come down and see a Bucs home game, are you?
I know you have connections with players and you seem like a pretty decent guy, but I'm just saying. :)

graypilgrim

Starter

#40 : January 17, 2009, 01:37:49 PM

I don't want to the racist here. But, Is there a link between Black coaches and Black players? Does that come into question at all when a black player hits the field?

I mean, you DON'T want to let your "botha's" down. But at the SAME time, does it HURT the org. if they play for "the man?"

Some people DO play better under certain coaches, I'm guessing you are just comfortable with who you are comfortable with?

After all, we seemed sort-of dysfunctional at times. Morris might be the guy to "gel" (i hate that word) the team together imo.

See, now this is a problem. What difference does a person's skin color make when it comes to job performance? So you are saying that when there is a person of color in charge, only the employees of color are going to respond to him/her? Is that really being fair to all? It is time to put aside FOREVER the color of skin and focus on the person inside the skin, that is what is important. Everything else said about skin color and being comfortable is a smoke screen for other issues. What matters most is the color of a person's heart and soul, not their skin.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#41 : January 17, 2009, 02:07:47 PM

See, now this is a problem. What difference does a person's skin color make when it comes to job performance? So you are saying that when there is a person of color in charge, only the employees of color are going to respond to him/her? Is that really being fair to all? It is time to put aside FOREVER the color of skin and focus on the person inside the skin, that is what is important. Everything else said about skin color and being comfortable is a smoke screen for other issues. What matters most is the color of a person's heart and soul, not their skin.

that would be nice, but you gotta remember we still live in the real world.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#42 : January 17, 2009, 02:08:15 PM

who's gonna be your new team, baseball guy?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

grungy

Second String
#43 : January 17, 2009, 03:38:03 PM

This just in - eight seats become available at Raymond James...

chdavidson

Rookie

#44 : January 17, 2009, 04:16:34 PM

"Will not renew my 8 season tickets if Raheem Morris is the HC --- not because I dislike Raheem --- but I completely believe he is not ready for this job --- and the Glazers are being cheap --- They had 2 respected figures in HC and GM that they had to pay --- they fired them --- and will now only have to pay until they find employment --- which will be one year tops -----"

what a turd... how about you leave town with jon, it will make tampa that much better.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will not renew my 8 seats if Raheem is the guy.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools