Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Raheem will show interest in Vick « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

BUCFAN60

Starter

#15 : January 24, 2009, 10:40:47 AM

HEL YES!!!!!! LETS GET HIM IN HERE

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#16 : January 24, 2009, 10:43:10 AM

HEL YES!!!!!! LETS GET HIM IN HERE

Yeah so he can get you and CAROLINABUC to fight till the death and we don't have to read anymore threads like this.

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 24, 2009, 10:54:44 AM

Expect Raheem to show interest in michael vick when he gets out. You wanted a high powered offense well you just might get it. Remember the Buccaneers showed interest in him before he got locked up.

high powered offense with Vick as the QB?

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 24, 2009, 10:56:11 AM

He is better than any QB that has ever put on the pewter. HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!

ok, that's enough for me, I'm outa here...

CAROLINABUC

Starter

#19 : January 24, 2009, 11:22:57 AM

This is a garbage fan base you cry when you dont get what you want and just about all of you have something in common , but due to the respect of the board I will not say. You hate Gruden but he leave and you hate the next coach but for totally different reasons. I been a bucs fan before some of you could even grow hair on your face. But just remember if we have a winning season next year it will be because of our oc/dc but if we have a losing season all the blame will fall on Raheem. Your not fans just people that watch sports center everyday and have never been on the football while wearing a helmet. just wanted to vent sorry.

Losing is not a option

#20 : January 24, 2009, 11:27:48 AM

Every weekend he was on a highlight reel. We dont even get showed on espn because our boring wins and even worse loses.

Your not fans just people that watch sports center everyday and have never been on the football while wearing a helmet.

You have failed miserably. Delete your account and start over. Smoke a little less next time.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 24, 2009, 11:32:38 AM

This is a garbage fan base you cry when you dont get what you want and just about all of you have something in common , but due to the respect of the board I will not say. You hate Gruden but he leave and you hate the next coach but for totally different reasons. I been a bucs fan before some of you could even grow hair on your face. But just remember if we have a winning season next year it will be because of our oc/dc but if we have a losing season all the blame will fall on Raheem. Your not fans just people that watch sports center everyday and have never been on the football while wearing a helmet. just wanted to vent sorry.

WOW, you are older than me, yet you have the grammar or a 12 year old. And where is it at that EVERY Bucs fan hates Raheem? Don't seem to see that but out of a few people. And WE cry when we don't get what we want? SO you come here spouting off on hos Vick is great and how we should see that and that is not crying for your way? LMAO. Vick sucks and your football knowledge is sad, but you must have gotten on the football before.....

CAROLINABUC

Starter

#22 : January 24, 2009, 11:58:52 AM

lol GARBAGE FANS                     LOL   LOL   LOL

Losing is not a option

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#23 : January 24, 2009, 12:02:34 PM

Back away from the keyboard and go put your Panther jersey on.

GatorBuc85

Pro Bowler

#24 : January 24, 2009, 12:02:40 PM

He is better than any QB that has ever put on the pewter. HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!
HA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

-Chase

Our fans suck!

CoachEricTaylor

Starter

#25 : January 24, 2009, 12:06:11 PM

Put down the bong and step away from the computer...

:: CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS, CAN\'T LOSE ::

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#26 : January 24, 2009, 12:21:02 PM

Dude..  Its not worth it to bring in Vick just so you can be a cheeser on madden.  There are several fast qbs on madden now.

psymun

Starter
#27 : January 24, 2009, 12:54:20 PM

First, you don't have to have played football to know football. Plain and simple. You don't have to have playing experience to be a fan.

I agree that we have a weak fan base, but at least we don't want to destroy the franchise by bringing in Michael Vick!

Age does not always equal wisdom, experience doesn't always equal knowledge. Keep that in mind.

lol GARBAGE FANS                     LOL   LOL   LOL

Wow really? That's the most intelligent response you have? Why don't you explain where you got your garbage info about Morris being friends with Vick, or about him being interested in him at all?

WOW, you are older than me, yet you have the grammar or a 12 year old. And where is it at that EVERY Bucs fan hates Raheem? Don't seem to see that but out of a few people. And WE cry when we don't get what we want? SO you come here spouting off on hos Vick is great and how we should see that and that is not crying for your way? LMAO. Vick sucks and your football knowledge is sad, but you must have gotten on the football before.....

We need to skip correcting people on their grammar... Just with the sentence I just wrote I made 2 mistakes. Granted, I corrected them, but either way... People make mistakes. Other than that I agree with you 100%

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#28 : January 24, 2009, 01:02:44 PM

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

lol  LOL   LOL   LOL

You related to Turbo?

foxfire

Second String

#29 : January 24, 2009, 09:55:55 PM

Vick sucks and hit his receivers feet more than their hands. And Raheem has more character than to bring that scum in here.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Raheem will show interest in Vick « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools