Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Leprechaun Sighting « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Ericsbucs371

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 23, 2009, 04:20:31 PM

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 23, 2009, 07:12:45 PM

Watching that video makes me embarrassed to be an american.  Our citizens are that dumb?

i take it you've never been to iowa before?

Actually, my grandparents live in Iowa.   I've been there many times.   I've never seen people like the ones in that video in Iowa.   I always thought Iowa was pretty decent and I'd be proud if all americans were like the ones I've met there.

nybuccguy

Pro Bowler
#17 : January 23, 2009, 08:05:37 PM

This is evidence that all the wrong people are reproducing.  This video reminds me of the movie idiocracy.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#18 : January 24, 2009, 05:22:49 PM

I love that "special leprechaun flute that's been past down for thousands of years". It looks like painted PVC pipe. Thousand year old PVC pipe that is.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#19 : January 24, 2009, 08:09:37 PM

I love that "special leprechaun flute that's been past down for thousands of years". It looks like painted PVC pipe. Thousand year old PVC pipe that is.

I love that the dude who has the flute says he's Irish.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#20 : January 24, 2009, 08:33:15 PM

In related news, it can't be coincidence that Bennigan's bit the bullet soon after they started playing those commercials with the creepy lerechaun

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#21 : January 24, 2009, 10:56:50 PM

I love that the dude who has the flute says he's Irish.

I love that the dude says it's a thousand years old and that it was passed down from his great, great, grandfather??  He missed a few "great's" didn't he?!
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Leprechaun Sighting « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools