Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Saints Fan's t-shirt « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BP1

Pro Bowler

#15 : January 20, 2007, 01:11:06 AM

I think that girl is pretty hot. Look at that hard stomach! I bet that feels good. LOL!

I might be wrong here, but it might be a good idea if you are a girl not to sit next to Java at a game. lmao

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#16 : January 20, 2007, 01:12:17 AM

Gross?

Jesus.  Between the bashing of the Air Force playboy model, and now this, I am thinking you guys are dating women that work the modeling industry.  

Yeah right...

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#17 : January 20, 2007, 01:14:54 AM

I think that girl is pretty hot. Look at that hard stomach! I bet that feels good. LOL!

I might be wrong here, but it might be a good idea if you are a girl not to sit next to Java at a game. lmao
Nah, at football games Java spends the whole time taking photos of cheerleaders.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#18 : January 20, 2007, 01:16:57 AM

Nah, at football games Java spends the whole time taking photos of cheerleaders.
And we are ALL thankful for that...trust us...

( ;D)

BP1

Pro Bowler

#19 : January 20, 2007, 01:22:04 AM

Are you sure, Karen? He looks like the touchy feely type to me. lol

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#20 : January 20, 2007, 01:25:24 AM

Oh yeah, he posts them after every game he gets here for. Touchy-feely?  Hmm, maybe! And at least 3/4 of the [[DAMN]] thread is Java's work.

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#21 : January 20, 2007, 01:14:19 PM

I wish my chick was as enthusiastic about the bucs as I am!  Shes a raider fan.  but yeah shes not bad!

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 20, 2007, 05:30:36 PM

I wish my chick was as enthusiastic about the bucs as I am!  Shes a raider fan.  but yeah shes not bad!

god I hate that sig!

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#23 : January 20, 2007, 05:34:36 PM

some people's standards are warped...

I'd like to see a thread where every poster here puts up a photo of their significant other...not some internet wisful thinking photo, but a real-life photo.  I know it can't happen.

that would be telling, and expose people for being the hypocrites that they truely are.

Never bothered me before, but after the the marine who posed in playboy thread in the cove, and now this one, I am lead to believe that certain people are idiots.

#24 : January 20, 2007, 08:26:05 PM

I'm afraid I'd have to kick her out. Right after we do it on the back of the couch, top of the TV, the washer on spin cycle (twice), and the dining room table.

Okay, maybe one time swinging from the light fixtures like monkeys. But that's it, and she's outta here!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#25 : January 20, 2007, 10:31:11 PM

You're assuming all the posters here actually have wives/gf/sig others.

#26 : January 20, 2007, 10:32:53 PM

Yeah, she's really not that bad other than the hair.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Saints Fan's t-shirt « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools