Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What ever happened to Razzano? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 18, 2007, 03:01:13 PM

He's a 7th round pick that hasn't worked out. There's basically nothing news worthy about that except folks got riled up over him like they did Brackins.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#16 : January 18, 2007, 09:33:44 PM

Him and Larry Brackins are working at McDonalds.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#17 : January 18, 2007, 09:37:59 PM

He was a crap shoot when drafted and never made the impact we expected him to. He was known for his lead blocking but it never translated to the NFL.
Well that's certainly not true....it was all the other things we ask our fullbacks to do that didn't translate to the NFL. He blocked his ass off, and pancaked a few ProBowlers this preseason.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 18, 2007, 09:40:25 PM

Well that's certainly not true....it was all the other things we ask our fullbacks to do that didn't translate to the NFL. He blocked his ass off, and pancaked a few ProBowlers this preseason.

welcome back Abuccs

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#19 : January 18, 2007, 09:42:26 PM

welcome back Abuccs
Capital B man....come on now!!!

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#20 : January 18, 2007, 09:45:16 PM

He was a crap shoot when drafted and never made the impact we expected him to. He was known for his lead blocking but it never translated to the NFL.

Thats true, but why didn't he make the team ahead of old man Sowell?
Not starting an argument, just looking for a reason.

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

#21 : January 18, 2007, 09:48:27 PM

Yep, nice seeing you back on PR ABuccs.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#22 : January 18, 2007, 09:49:32 PM

A better question would be...why did we even sign Sowell? Razzano can't catch a cold, that's why. If that tank could learn to catch, he would be deadly. If I were him, I'd be standing in front of the Juggs machine until my hands bled.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#23 : January 18, 2007, 09:50:23 PM

Thanks. Royals going to beat up on the Rays this year!!!!

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#24 : January 18, 2007, 09:52:14 PM

A better question would be...why did we even sign Sowell? Razzano can't catch a cold, that's why. If that tank could learn to catch, he would be deadly. If I were him, I'd be standing in front of the Juggs machine until my hands bled.

I never got a chance to see him play. Missed almost all pre season. I new he had problems catching, but if it was that bad, I guess that says it all. Thats one thing Mike's been good at.

We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#25 : January 18, 2007, 09:55:16 PM

Razzano has his haters and bashers, but ask any objective person and they'll tell you he was a devastating blocker.

#26 : January 18, 2007, 10:18:03 PM

Thanks. Royals going to beat up on the Rays this year!!!!
:D Thanks for David Price (I hope), also you've got 'The Man' Joey Gathright.

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 18, 2007, 10:18:57 PM

I liked him from the draft. Yeah, he had a head bashing issue, but I thought he'd let that out on the field. Hopefully you're right and he's been standing in front of Juggs machine

simmstheanswer

Starter

#28 : January 19, 2007, 12:19:38 PM

i think the roids thing turned the bucs off of him

#29 : January 19, 2007, 01:38:34 PM

I never got a chance to see him play. Missed almost all pre season. I new he had problems catching, but if it was that bad, I guess that says it all. Thats one thing Mike's been good at.

That's one thing that Mike used to be good at. I think he's been a terrible pass catcher these last couple of years. Sure...some passes his way have been a bit off target. But...I seem to recall a pass even bouncing off of his shoulder pad earlier this season. He seems to have lost ALL flexibility. (Not that he had a ton to begin with...)
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What ever happened to Razzano? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools