Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Hire Coyer « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#75 : January 18, 2007, 07:43:40 PM

geesh....does not bode well.....my gawd....this guy WILL NOT relate....this guy is looking at retiring in Florida with one last kick in the azz to his 401K.....we are in deep schitt ....folks !
I've seen it.....loved thru it before !
You are 180 degrees wrong.   Age doesn't seem to be a problem for Monte.   This defense will be glad to have a guy who has been in the league for years and knows what he is talking about.   What good does a greenhorn coach coming out of college do for guys like Brooks and Barber?

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#76 : January 18, 2007, 07:47:48 PM

one more for  the D nice deal ;D ;D

PA BuccsFan

Rookie

#77 : January 18, 2007, 07:49:26 PM

Yeah this is good, I'm not too sure who he is but hopefully he can make are line actually put some pressure on the qb.

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#78 : January 18, 2007, 08:49:43 PM

so i guess cummings flat out whiffed on us hiring McCarney?

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#79 : January 18, 2007, 09:02:50 PM

I don't have an issue with Hackett either. I was just trying to point out that there are some people who were so excited when he came here, and some of those people began doubting him and asking for the ax to fall. Personally, I will wait to see the impact Coyer will make for the Bucs before saying we are looking up in that department; that's all. :)

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#80 : January 18, 2007, 09:09:04 PM

How about John Lynch...

I miss him, but you would think he is too old now for sure....

Yeah... He just did make the pro bowl this year. But hes to old. Shame.

Completely undeserving.

#81 : January 18, 2007, 09:51:29 PM

geesh....does not bode well.....my gawd....this guy WILL NOT relate....this guy is looking at retiring in Florida with one last kick in the azz to his 401K.....we are in deep schitt ....folks !
I've seen it.....loved thru it before !
You are 180 degrees wrong.   Age doesn't seem to be a problem for Monte.   This defense will be glad to have a guy who has been in the league for years and knows what he is talking about.   What good does a greenhorn coach coming out of college do for guys like Brooks and Barber?

I didn't say that, Rastamon did. Not sure why you're putting my name on someone else's quote. At least he's found a good coping mechanism as he's "loved through it before."

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#82 : January 18, 2007, 10:21:57 PM

shocked, but very excited!

#83 : January 18, 2007, 10:23:55 PM

shocked, but very excited!
A Clayton sig? Man that takes some guts LOL.

I didn't see this one coming , as far as him being Monte's successor I'd like to think that still would be Raheem but who knows, I think we need to realize not everyone hired will be 'the man' after Monte decides to hang up his whistle.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#84 : January 19, 2007, 08:12:48 AM

I am suprised.  I am glad the Bucs were able to land a quality coach like Coyer.

MarleyMon81

Hall of Famer

#85 : January 20, 2007, 03:49:40 PM

Looks like the Bucs may have been looking at a few other coaches presumebly for the DL job before choosing Coyer...

Buccaneers | Team denied permission to speak with Rhodes
Sat, 20 Jan 2007 12:18:40 -0800

Mike Sando, of the Tacoma News Tribune, reports the Tampa Bay Buccaneers were denied permission to speak with Seattle Seahawks special defensive assistant Ray Rhodes.

Buccaneers | Team denied permission to speak with D. Board
Sat, 20 Jan 2007 12:16:53 -0800

Mike Sando, of the Tacoma News Tribune, reports the Tampa Bay Buccaneers were denied permission to speak with Seattle Seahawks defensive line coach Dwaine Board.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#86 : January 20, 2007, 03:56:02 PM

Wow we really like those Seahawks.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Hire Coyer « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools