Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anyone going to watch the Super Bowl? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

: February 01, 2009, 01:44:27 PM

After I somberly walked out of RJS at the end of the Raiders game, I went home and just couldn't bring myself to watch another snap this year.

STULAAKE

Hall of Famer

#1 : February 01, 2009, 01:45:20 PM

front and center...about ready to leave for the game

You must be accountable for your actions!

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#2 : February 01, 2009, 01:54:05 PM

Tivo - starts after midnight over here. Taking off work tomorrow to watch it. Will stay away from the news/internet until after  watch it.

After I somberly walked out of RJS at the end of the Raiders game, I went home and just couldn't bring myself to watch another snap this year.

That disappointed? I saw the collapse coming when they barely beat the Lions and Chiefs.

Bucs Bowl

Starter

#3 : February 01, 2009, 01:58:47 PM

To bad. Gotta get over it man. Life moves on the Bucs moved on time to enjoy what should be a great game!

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#4 : February 01, 2009, 01:59:54 PM

Tivo - starts after midnight over here. Taking off work tomorrow to watch it. Will stay away from the news/internet until after  watch it.

That disappointed? I saw the collapse coming when they barely beat the Lions and Chiefs.

sounds really lame.. get over it.

watson

Hall of Famer
#5 : February 01, 2009, 02:00:03 PM

Nope.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#6 : February 01, 2009, 02:00:14 PM

Yeah, should have seen the red flags there. In hindsight, a winning season in 2008 was a mirage. The Atlanta decision was the death knell for any hope this team had this season, considering how it affected the staff and players. Oh well, here's looking forward to a brighter future.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#7 : February 01, 2009, 02:02:00 PM

To bad. Gotta get over it man. Life moves on the Bucs moved on time to enjoy what should be a great game!

I don't care about either of these teams and I haven't watched any coverage of the game up until now. Maybe if there was something compelling about the game, I might watch.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#8 : February 01, 2009, 02:04:52 PM

Im excited for this game.

Dont know why people are still worked up about the year, the collapse started a while ago.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#9 : February 01, 2009, 02:07:21 PM

Dont know why people are still worked up about the year, the collapse started a while ago.

Actually, I'm excited about this coming year. Really excited, to be honest. Can't wait for it to start. The end of this season just sucked so bad I want to purge it out of my system.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#10 : February 01, 2009, 02:08:08 PM

Super Bowl? Is that today?

I have been severely disappointed when my team lost in the regular season or playoffs. But never enough to keep me from watching the playoffs.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#11 : February 01, 2009, 02:08:56 PM

Every season I avoid the hype. I did accidently see Tony Dungy giving some pregame analysis though - but for the most part, I don't read, listen, watch anything related to Super Bowl - just too much hype.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#12 : February 01, 2009, 02:27:17 PM

Every season I avoid the hype. I did accidently see Tony Dungy giving some pregame analysis though - but for the most part, I don't read, listen, watch anything related to Super Bowl - just too much hype.

I have yet to see or read one story/article on the game. Oh, except when a member of the "media" asked Boldin about Warner's five o'clock shadow.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#13 : February 01, 2009, 02:30:05 PM

Have not watched any of the pre-game hype.  I could care less.  I want to see the commercials (which have rapidly lost their luster, IMO...), want to drink my brews, eat disgustingly large amounts of wings and pizza, and then go to bed, ready for Monday.  I could care less who wins the game, I have no dog in this fight.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#14 : February 01, 2009, 02:31:07 PM

Or... you COULDN'T care less, right Boid?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anyone going to watch the Super Bowl? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools