Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Hire Bob Casullo As New TE Coach « previous next »
Page: 1

bucs1

Practice Squad
: January 18, 2007, 10:46:57 PM

According to this St. Pete Times article.

http://www.sptimes.com/2007/01/18/Bucs/Gruden__ex_assistant_.shtml

#1 : January 18, 2007, 10:52:58 PM

Good, he'll help with the special teams.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#2 : January 19, 2007, 11:34:57 AM

Sounds like a good pickup.

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#3 : January 19, 2007, 05:48:26 PM

Anyone know much about him?

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#4 : January 19, 2007, 05:58:45 PM

Great!  Another former Raider joins us, maybe this one is the ONE that can help.  The rest haven't done much.

#5 : January 19, 2007, 06:07:05 PM

Great! Another former Raider joins us, maybe this one is the ONE that can help. The rest haven't done much.
That's a pointless assumption, same as..

How about all these damn useless ex-Jets on the team over the last few years, Jolley, Becht, Sowell, Strait, ect.

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#6 : January 19, 2007, 06:56:49 PM

Great! Another former Raider joins us, maybe this one is the ONE that can help. The rest haven't done much.
That's a pointless assumption, same as..

How about all these damn useless ex-Jets on the team over the last few years, Jolley, Becht, Sowell, Strait, ect.
Point is we should try a new well. OK, I'll buy into the Jets thing too.

How about the Bucs get people from successful organizations, just as other teams have picked our D coaches.

#7 : January 19, 2007, 07:51:30 PM

We just got Coyer no? Also remember other teams offer something we can't, a promotion.

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#8 : January 19, 2007, 08:14:34 PM

Haven't done much? Last time I checked a certain former Raider was out coach when we won a Super Bowl.

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

BucFanMatt

Starter
#9 : January 19, 2007, 08:50:23 PM

I for one feel much more confident in these new coaching hires than the guys they picked up this past season.  The only one I am not too sure about is the new linebacker's coach.  I just haven't heard anything about the guy.  Knowing that Barry was almost certainly gone after this season, the organization must have brought him on-board with the idea of having him potentially take over that spot if he showed promise, but I would still like to hear more about him.  Hopefully PR will land an interview with him and some of the other new coaches pretty soon.

\"Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither\" -- Benjamin Franklin

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#10 : January 19, 2007, 09:12:32 PM

We just got Coyer no? Also remember other teams offer something we can't, a promotion.
True.  Only time will tell how this all shakes out.  We may differ on how the Bucs get there, but we both want a respectable and winning team.

BP1

Pro Bowler

#11 : January 20, 2007, 01:18:00 AM

He can be the best TE coach ever, but until our o-line learns to block without TE help we will never see them in the passing game.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Hire Bob Casullo As New TE Coach « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools