Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: women drivers « previous next »
Page: 1 2

TURBO

Hall of Famer

: February 07, 2009, 10:21:18 PM

http://www.joemonster.org/filmy/13409/Kobiety_za_kierownica

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#1 : February 07, 2009, 11:52:59 PM

Classic!

My GF hates driving with me...

I blast female drivers constantly.  And old people are just as bad...

Teenage drivers are awful, but their junk is related to speed, and while I give them the bird constantly, I find myself flipping off women, and waving at old people all the time...

I just cursed out an woman the other day when she layed on her horn as I was turning left...thing is, she had a stop sign, and thought I did as well.  I had the right of way, and let her know in no uncertain terms that she was a giant **CENSORED** bag.  Ironically, it was the third incident I had with women on the road that day.  The other one sat at a red light, it turned green, and I laid on the horn, and the light turned red again.  She was obviously on her cell phone, probably texting.  I wanted to slam her cell phone into her butt, and I let her know it as well.  Another one started drifting into my lane, and she just shrugged her shoulders...yeah, she got the bird-horn treatment as well.

Yeah, I got road rage, but it only occurs when the DMV allows freaking idiots on the roads.

HeyTampaBay

Starter

#2 : February 08, 2009, 12:08:03 AM

99.9% of the time I'm on the road and I see somebody do something ridiculously stupid.... It's a woman. And I'm not joking.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#3 : February 08, 2009, 12:11:13 AM

Oh man that was great. Call me sexist or whatever you want but most women have no business driving a vehicle. Nine times out of 10 if I see someone doing something ridiculous on the road it's a woman. What gets me is that their insurance is cheaper because they are "safer" drivers. Clearly a female started auto insurance.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#4 : February 08, 2009, 12:11:51 AM

99.9% of the time I'm on the road and I see somebody do something ridiculously stupid.... It's a woman. And I'm not joking.

You beat me to it, and your added .9 percent is probably more accurate too.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#5 : February 08, 2009, 12:51:50 AM

I will agree that being 18, I am guilty of going far too over the speed limit.Its just an addiction when you are starting out with driving. Ive been driving for basically 2 1/2 years and I still havent gotten over speeding.However the worst drivers I see are women, then the idiots with SUV's talking on their cellphones. Women doing the things they do with their cells and driving I will never get...

If you are ever looking to have some good old fashioned road rage, try the DC Beltway....that will leave you becoming so enraged you will do something stupid just for the sake of relieving anger.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : February 08, 2009, 06:59:41 AM

Funny video!   Unfortunately, the females in our family drive like that.   I'm sure a video of their catastrophes would be just as entertaining.   

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#7 : February 08, 2009, 07:46:43 AM

youtube is filled with similar videos if you ever get bored or depressed - always good for a laugh

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#8 : February 08, 2009, 07:48:32 AM

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#9 : February 08, 2009, 07:58:00 AM

Most women can not drive, or at least that is the way it seems.  Yet when you are driving home in rush hour traffic and they are screwing things up it is usually because they are on their cell phone!

You can not drive, now put your phone down and pay attention to what the FU*K you are doing!

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#10 : February 08, 2009, 12:31:41 PM

soon, talking on cellphones while driving will be illegal in every state in this country, and I can't wait...

why it has taken this long is beyond me...

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#11 : February 08, 2009, 12:33:54 PM

Most women can not drive, or at least that is the way it seems.  Yet when you are driving home in rush hour traffic and they are screwing things up it is usually because they are on their cell phone!

You can not drive, now put your phone down and pay attention to what the FU*K you are doing!

Around here it is the triple whammy:
1. Woman driver
2. Cell Phone
3. BIG honkin' SUV

Pitiful.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#12 : February 08, 2009, 12:36:19 PM

All but one woman...

loweredexpectations

Starter
#13 : February 08, 2009, 12:43:14 PM

1. women
2. asian
3. old

i FEAR old-asian-woman.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#14 : February 08, 2009, 01:11:38 PM

I was riding my Motorcycle and when I pulled up to a woman putting eyelash liner on I rev'd up my bike and scare the mess out of her while she was driving and doting at the same time...OBD

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: women drivers « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools