Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: women drivers « previous next »
Page: 1 2

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#15 : February 08, 2009, 01:51:26 PM

All but one woman...

I don't care what anyone says, THAT is HOT!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#16 : February 08, 2009, 01:54:06 PM

1. women
2. asian
3. old

i FEAR old-asian-woman.
I can agree with this.  I am half Japanese, and when I watch my mother drive, it makes me laugh and cringe at the same time.  Earlier this year, she got pulled over for driving 30 in a 55...the cops in the area all adore her, and knew her so they let her go.  They told her to put weights in her right shoe...

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#17 : February 08, 2009, 04:20:55 PM

Black women are very often bad drivers from my observations driving around Tampa.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#18 : February 08, 2009, 04:46:20 PM

Funny thing is, Danica can't drive either

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#19 : February 08, 2009, 07:04:44 PM

Black women are very often bad drivers from my observations driving around Tampa.

You have not seen the DC Beltway then. Take that statement and X 100000000.

Balls Out

Starter
#20 : February 09, 2009, 05:34:57 PM

I read somewhere that women are born with much poorer depth perception then men...I have not come across any evidence to suggest otherwise.

Then you add the cellphone use and make-up application and I think we can all agree (finally) that women are a hazard on the road.

"Some birds can only have a back archer if you flick the starter button - spocking the G spot doesn't work on all of them"

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#21 : February 09, 2009, 07:53:09 AM

You have not seen the DC Beltway then. Take that statement and X 100000000.

DC was lethal because you had the toxic mix of:
1. Buses
2. Cabbies from countries w/o cars
3. Diplomats from countries w/o cars
4. Narrow, crowded streets

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#22 : February 09, 2009, 08:21:39 AM

I go by the theory that people who can't control themselves during an argument normally can't control themselves driving either.    If you've ever witnessed an argument involving a black woman, it's pretty easy to figure out how poorly they will drive.   

SON-OF-ZELL

Starter

#23 : February 09, 2009, 08:43:32 AM

http://www.joemonster.org/filmy/13409/Kobiety_za_kierownica

I go by the theory that people who can't control themselves during an argument normally can't control themselves driving either.    If you've ever witnessed an argument involving a black woman, it's pretty easy to figure out how poorly they will drive.   

Here are some facts (my observed facts):

Women cannot:

1. JUDGE THE DISTANCE OF ANY TURN, ANY SPACE BETWEEN A CAR, BUILDING,  GOING AROUND A CAR, OR PARKING.  They cannot tell if  any part of their car will  be able to avoid an object.
2. Use a blinker.........
3.Drive and put on their freaking makeup, and or talk on their cell-phone.......well that is a given they are always on their cell phone or texting.
4.They fail to use the available mirrors in their car....
5.They can never stay up in traffic, the older they get the greater the exponential distance gets. 

Formula  (Age+Sex+hair color+ethnicity)   (-) (speed+following distance)=My Man rage

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#24 : February 09, 2009, 09:36:53 AM

Formula  (Age+Sex+hair color+ethnicity)   (-) (speed+following distance)=My Man rage

I think they teach that in physics class as well.

kevabuc

Hall of Famer

#25 : February 09, 2009, 10:04:16 AM

Out of four kids, my three sons learned how to double clutch and speed shift before my daughter learned that the pupose of the mirrors are NOT to set them all to see herself while she was driving.

\"The budget should be balanced; the treasury should be refilled; public debt should be reduced; and the arrogance of public officials should be controlled.\" -Cicero. 106-43 B.C.

Scholty

Pro Bowler

#26 : February 09, 2009, 05:44:19 PM

Hmnn... I consider myself a pretty good driver BUT I have to admit that she is a better driver then me.

She took the NASCAR driving school, passed every single guy on the track and made them look silly....  her driving instructor LOVED it.

On a motorcycle though I can still kick her tail!

*******************************Luck happens when hard work meets opportunity.

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#27 : February 09, 2009, 08:36:47 PM

All but one woman...

I don't care what anyone says, THAT is HOT!

Yea it is, a '57 right?
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: women drivers « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools