Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I need help with an argument..... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 19, 2007, 04:55:37 PM

And that year was full of injuries (eg KellY).  That is a year I want to forget. :(

BucFanMatt

Starter
#16 : January 19, 2007, 09:20:46 PM

In their Super Bowl season, the offense was pretty bad throughout most of the regular season, but they managed to score 9 offensive TDs in 3 playoff games.  I really thought they might build off of that performance the following season, but the whole team's confidence took a nosedive after getting double-teamed by the Colts & the Zebras.  People always bring up the ridiculous call against Rice to give Vanderjagt a do-over, but people hardly ever bring up the illegal on-side kick recovery that allowed the Colts the chance to tie the game and send it into over-time in the first place.  The league couldn't even defend that call.  I think the NFL should require all of their media partners to read that official apology anytime that game is mentioned.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, the guilty officiating crew should all be castrated... but I'm not still bitter or anything.

\"Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither\" -- Benjamin Franklin

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#17 : January 19, 2007, 11:26:36 PM

The offense was not bad because it did what it was supposed to do which is not turn the ball over too much and make the plays when necessary.  It was an offense designed with the defense in mind.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I need help with an argument..... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools