Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Houck re-signs with Fins « previous next »
Page: 1

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
: January 20, 2007, 01:28:53 PM

Too bad for us.

Saw this on KFFL just a few minutes ago.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 20, 2007, 01:40:28 PM

Yeah, Cam isn't a fool and he worked with Norv Turner who worked with Hudson so he knows him.

You say re-signs, was he available? I wasn't clear if his contract was up or not? I thought he was still under contract and awaiting the next HC's decision to rather to retain him. If he was on the open market and we didn't go after him, well, there's nothing good to say about that.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#2 : January 20, 2007, 01:49:50 PM

He was under contract, from everything I read. I think the buzz about him maybe coming to TB was just on the assumption that since Saban had hired him, a different coach might not want him.

Cameron doesn't need to take Norv Turner's word about Houck; he's already worked with him in SD.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#3 : January 20, 2007, 02:55:53 PM

Sorry. My bad.

Read it too fast. He was "retained".

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 20, 2007, 11:00:43 PM

Cameron and Hudson worked together in San Diego from 2002-04, so I figured once Cameron was signed, Hudson was a lock to stay in Miami. If those two can do for Ronnie Brown what they did for LT, he's gonna blow up next season..
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Houck re-signs with Fins « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools