Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Local CBS breaks away from Bucs game with .45 secs to go for the Dolphins v Jets « previous next »
Page: 1

original

Pro Bowler

: October 15, 2006, 04:27:00 PM

Unfreaking real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

Who scored? Did we win?

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 15, 2006, 04:29:38 PM

Yes we won :D

Clayton with the game-winning TD!!

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 15, 2006, 04:29:49 PM

What was the score when they broke away? When I got back to work, the Bucs had just taken a 14-13 lead and the Bungles drove down but got sacked and had to go for a 62 yard FG that wasn't even close.

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

BucsFan1976

Practice Squad
#3 : October 15, 2006, 04:30:27 PM

Id complain if I were you, let them know you dont want that to happen again.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#4 : October 15, 2006, 04:30:39 PM

I missed the TD pass but I have Sunday Ticket so I caught it from the ref's review onward.  All I can say is WOW.  And I hate the Dolphins.

original

Pro Bowler

#5 : October 15, 2006, 04:32:27 PM

They broke away just as Bruce was coming in from the time out, score 13-6 Bengals.       Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't believe I missed the come back.

DailyRich

Pro Bowler

#6 : October 15, 2006, 04:57:02 PM

If you're in an area that's considered a Dolphins market, your network is bound by the league television contract to switch to the Dolphins game when it starts, no matter how exciting the early game might be.  Living in Orlando, we've had the same problem when Jacksonville had a 4:00 game (somehow we're considered a Jacksonville market even though we've been Dolphins/Bucs for decades).

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 15, 2006, 05:24:41 PM

Unfreaking real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

Who scored? Did we win?

Which region are you in?  The local stations here in Tampa always stay with close games and join the next game late.

nickerson56

Starter
#8 : October 15, 2006, 06:08:48 PM

THAT SUCKS!!!  Im always worried about that happening when I watch a game.  Oh well, if you have NFL network, im sure you can watch the part you missed when the game is replayed.

original

Pro Bowler

#9 : October 15, 2006, 07:47:12 PM

I am in the Ft. Myers.  It is about dead even between Miami and Tampa.  I probabally wouldn't be so mad if they went straight to the Game.  It was 2 &1/2 minutes of commercials and 2 &1/2 minutes of Chris' dad talking about the Dolphins game to come.  They shoud have stayed with the game until the kick off.   The sad part is, if it were next Sunday, I'd have Sunday Ticket.  Direct TV can't get out till next friday to install.  Oh well, atleast we got the win and Clayton found the endzone again.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 15, 2006, 07:52:22 PM

CBS seriously sucks.  Poor quality broadcasts also.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 15, 2006, 08:17:43 PM

I hope they didn't screw up my TIVO of the game...I'll be pissed... [banghead]

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

TBYFLBuc

Second String

#12 : October 15, 2006, 09:20:32 PM

Who scored? Did we win?

I have a solution to your problem Direct_TV's football package. Cheaper cable and internet than Brighthouse

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 15, 2006, 11:25:23 PM

I was at a friend's house and followed the game on nfl.com. Let me tell you, it's agonizing waiting for the next play to pop up on the play-by-play screen! Minutes seem like hours. But when the play came up with "Incomplete pass reversed upon review -- TOUCHDOWN" I jumped about 4 feet off the couch. Then CBS did me a favor up here by actually switching to the Bucs game with 35 seconds left. I got to see Cincy's final drive and the missed field goal. So thank you to CBS regional stations here.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Local CBS breaks away from Bucs game with .45 secs to go for the Dolphins v Jets « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools