Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: USF Fans « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

LFO

Hall of Famer

#150 : May 30, 2009, 12:05:04 PM

I thought Tiger was a Buckeye fan?

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#151 : May 30, 2009, 01:41:23 PM

Should be fun sorry you have to play at UF in 2010 especially when gators dont crawl to far from there tinkled swamp.

???????

Pretty sure if UF plays OSU in 2010, it'll be at a neutral site, like the Rose bowl.   ;)

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#152 : May 30, 2009, 02:21:39 PM

Should be fun sorry you have to play at UF in 2010 especially when gators dont crawl to far from there tinkled swamp.

???????

Pretty sure if UF plays OSU in 2010, it'll be at a neutral site, like the Rose bowl. ;)

:D

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#153 : May 30, 2009, 08:10:12 PM

I thought Tiger was a Buckeye fan?

???????

Pretty sure if UF plays OSU in 2010, it'll be at a neutral site, like the Rose bowl.   ;)

I believe WT's son goes to or graduated from USF, hence the connection ...

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#154 : May 30, 2009, 08:44:40 PM

BBB - Es Verdad - I am a Buckeye, my son is the Bull (I flirted with fusing the two and calling myself BullsEye but several threads with you and I realized that probably wasn't as a cool a monicker as I originally thought...).

I think my support of my sons team confused DA95 - it's also probably a Miami thing - too many variables and they lose concentration.

I must admit I gleefully began checking out my BucNut website to see how a game with Miami slipped past me (I was starting to look forward to an easy win...). then I realized that the week prior to Thanksgiving is "Beat _ichgan" week...and that's our LAST game of the season.

For the record my second favorite college team is the Bulls. I thought that was clear due to the language under my icon: "Artist Formerly Known as Buc Buckeye ...?

Apparently that confuses guys from Miami...Redhawks as well as Hurricanes.

Incomparable sig by Incognito

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#155 : May 30, 2009, 08:49:25 PM

BBB - Es Verdad - I am a Buckeye, my son is the Bull.

I think that confused DA95 - it's a Miami thing - too many variables and they lose concentration.

It confused me too - it sent me quickly to my BucNut website to see how that one slipped past me (I was starting to look forward to an easy win...). i realized what he meant when I recalled that Thanksgiving week is "Beat _ichgan" week...

My second favorite college team is the Bulls - one would think he'd pay attention to the language under my icon "Artist Formerly Known as Buc Buckeye ...?

Apparently that confuses guys from Miami...Redhawks as well as Hurricanes.

954 is not Miami yes i love my canes and my buccs but i rep Broward County havent lived there in years but Hollywood Fla will always be home sweet home.
Ialso spent many years in North Naples and Bonita Springs since you seem to be judgemental

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#156 : June 02, 2009, 03:46:52 PM

Tickets sell fast for USF-FSU

June 1, 2009 2:00 PM

Posted by ESPN.com's Brian Bennett

Not surprisingly, South Florida's game against Florida State in Tallahassee has created a high demand for tickets among Bulls fans.

The school announced Monday that it has sold out its initial allotment of 5,000 tickets. South Florida received another allotment of 2,500 tickets, which are now on sale at the team's Web site, GoUSFBulls.com. Those tickets will be on sale until June 22, if they last that long.

"The Florida State tickets have moved quickly for the last three weeks and the amount of support made it clear we need to procure additional tickets," executive associate athletics director Bill McGillis said. "Based on the fact that the number of tickets requested by our fans during the initial selling period far exceeded the number of tickets available at that time, we expect that these additional 2,500 tickets will move very quickly."

The Sept. 26 game is the first-ever meeting between the two schools.

Found this for the USF fans out there

LFO

Hall of Famer

#157 : June 02, 2009, 03:50:57 PM

It's not a shock...FSU can't sell its stadium out. USF could probably get more tickets if they need them.

USF will probably smoke FSU, solidifying their #2 status in this state.

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#158 : June 02, 2009, 03:57:33 PM

It's not a shock...FSU can't sell its stadium out. USF could probably get more tickets if they need them.

USF will probably smoke FSU, solidifying their #2 status in this state.

You gator fans cant put that hatorade down at all

LFO

Hall of Famer

#159 : June 02, 2009, 04:01:16 PM

The truth is haterade?  LOL

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#160 : June 02, 2009, 04:06:31 PM

Also who's #1 in the state this should be decided on the field UF only plays FSU this year. Ill give it to UF last year. We know you fear Miami and got a 20 something year monkey off your back but before you rank the Florida teams make sure your program plays the Florida teams.

Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: USF Fans « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools